Chapter 8

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 —  January 7th 2015 (2318)     ;     Word count  — 2, 223

jung_l

 

“What had you done, Leo? You messed one good time.” Joong had been watching what her brother had been doing from the first he raise up his tray. At first, she just want to check on her café doing and didn’t know she would found Leo with a date. When she about to call his name, Leo raised his tray and kissed the other guy. He wanted to cover their face as he kissed him? That’s all just trick in Joong’s eyes. Of course everyone else in the café knew they kissed like who wouldn’t? She thought it would be nice for Leo to have someone special in life. She tried to walk closer to look at the other guy’s face clearly but stopped when she heard Leo said sorry. Why would he say sorry for such thing? He shouldn’t apologize after kissing.

 

As she can look at the other guy’s, who were there with Leo, face, she quickly recognized the person. The guy who had fills Leo’s room with happiness. The guy who had been making Leo smiled every time the name being mentioned. Ken. How could Joong forget the face that filled with bright smile all over Leo’s room wall? The person who Leo would make a smile appears on Leo’s lips. Even so, the smile had faded today. No fully bright happiness showed on his face when Leo said sorry. His eyes only shows disappointment and hurtful. She’s sure that Leo like him, a lot to even say. Seeing the other’s reaction making her sure that they both like each other. There’s one question that filled her mind. Why would he apologize for a kiss? He should confess his feeling.

 

When Ken had walked away, she asked him. “What had you done, Leo? You messed one good time.” Leo looked at her with worried eyes. His lips trembling and he was looking troubled. She held his somewhat cold hand and led him to sit on the seat back. She patted his back gently and lovingly. Leo seemed weak at the point he might break down tear up, but tears seemed not coming anyway. She never saw Leo in this kind of state but she’s sure Ken affected on him a lot. “Do you want to talk about this?” She calmly said when Leo seemed to cool down a bit. Leo laid his face on the table and shook his head when he heard the question. She had enough months to understand Leo completely. She can’t push Leo to tell her about what he doesn’t want. “Should I tell you my opinion instead?”

 

When Leo nodded, she smiled. “Leo, kissing someone randomly may cause some misunderstanding. I am sure this is your first time taking this kind of action. I am very sure he likes you by seeing his reaction just now when you said sorry. He might think you’re playing with his feeling and I assume you knew he likes you, right? There’s one question that I knew the answer, but I needed a confirmation from you. Do you like him back?” Leo looked up at Joong as the question came out from her. Without any further hesitation, Leo nodded while looking at her with his innocent looking eyes. “You knew he liked you and you liked him back. I assume again, you apologize because you thought he won’t like it when you kissed him, right?” Leo bit his lower lip while nodding again. He looked so precious right there.

 

“The time had come, brother. It’s really up to you if you want to confess or not, but it’s the right time to reply his feeling. You can’t keep playing around sending him false hope. I am sure he had been waiting for your answer clearly. He needed an answer from you. Sure he needed the kiss too, but your answer is the most important now. You weren’t hesitating when I asked you about your feeling towards him. You’re ready, my brother.” She patted his hand gently while smiling brightly. “Sister, will I do great with him?” Leo asked her for confirmation which made her chuckled on how cute this little brother could be. “Of course you will do great! Seeing how much improvement you had been getting for me and probably him, I know you’ll do your best and try your most capable. I believe in you, brother.”

 

 

Instead of going to Leo’s and his usual place, Ken decided to go to his class. He had been feeling better since he met N and cuddled the older guy. He at some point was still irritated at Leo’s action the other day. So he decided to play along with Leo. If that guy wanted to talk to him, he should make an effort to come facing him. He sat down on his chair with a huff coming out of his mouth. He didn’t know he could long for the other’s presence a lot since Leo had been nice at him these few days. He took out his book from his bag and flipped the book’s page with a pair of uninterested eyes. Having an early day at school without doing anything made him go boring. Suddenly an arm appeared from his side with a fresh flower in the hand. Ken frowned and turned to look at the owner of the hand. It disappointed him.

 

“Hey, man

Please log in to read the full chapter