Chapter 1

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter One — December 2nd 2014     ;     Word count — 1, 200

2014 — jung_l 

 

Ken and Leo started dating. That wasn’t such shocking news. But they didn’t get it. why they would be together? Ken was a guy that talked a lot and liked by everyone ever since school years. On the other hand, Leo was a guy that would only answer when asked with important questions. Leo love staying alone and happy just by himself. Ken loves Leo and he knew the older guy loves him as much. Leo didn’t show much of his feelings. He never wore a single feeling on his face. People thought that their relationship was initiated by Ken. Neither did they know, it's Leo who started taking steps towards the relationship.

 

Years ago, there sat a lonely high school student under a shady tree behind his school. It was located nearly far away from others. It’s very quiet. All of the students knew it was belonged to him. His name? Leo. He never cared about his surrounding everywhere he was. Thus, people don’t really mind about his life. Sure, he was hot on the first day entering high school as first year student, but soon students stopped swooning over the “mute” Leo. Those students who tried their luck, grew frustrated as Leo ignored their questions. People would assume that he’s an arrogant guy in the drama  that followed but no, he’s just a silent guy who easily got embarrassed. He just wanted to protect his image.

 

After a year passed from his first year, nothing changes on him. He kept on being his quiet self. He only answers if it’s a serious and important question or the teachers who asked the question. One day, something seemed wrong and it’s quite clear to him what changed. Someone sat under his favourite place which he loved dearly. The tree he always spend time with. He was sure that there’s carved his name on the tree. Yes, as childish as it sounded, he did carve his name on the tree just in case. Can’t this stranger read? He slowly walked towards the tree, making a shuffling noise as his shoes made contact with the grass. He never forgot his infamous glare which he only gave to his brother.

 

“So, you are Leo? Hi, I’m a new guy here!” The person said cheerfully, looking up at Leo as he sensed the other’s presence. The person flashes his sweet smile and pats on the grass next to him. Leo frowned. He didn’t like people intruding his personal place. The only place he knew no one would come near. He kicked the stranger’s leg telling him to move away without letting out any warn by his mouth. Leo just mutely warned him. “Ouch, calm down man! The tree isn’t yours.” Leo quickly pointed towards the ‘Leo’ that carved on the tr

Please log in to read the full chapter