Chapter 34

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first few things that greeted them as they arrived at the airport were flashlights from cameras and bombs of questions. The singer, actor and young CEO needed at least six bodyguards to them out of the place. While walking away from the active reporters, they tried their best to ignore the entire questions they received. Not until one of the brave reporters crossed the line in front of Leo. “Are you ting yourself for the fame you received today?” If one of the bodyguards weren’t holding him, Leo would be launching himself on the person that dared to ask such question. Leo never loses his cool in front of any reporters that ever asked him. He quickly threw his tired body inside the car prepared by Yunho for them to arrive safely.

 

Ken held Leo’s hand as soon he sat next to the older man and another hand rubbing gently on the chest to ease Leo’s breathing. Everyone in the car knew that the CEO is fuming inside. “I’m okay about it, Leo. We’ll be telling everyone the truth from now own. I won’t care anymore about what people might think of me after this. I’m okay. Don’t be mad anymore. We know the truth.” Ken assured him with a sincere smile that reached Leo’s heart way too fast it soften him and his heart melt as well. “You’re being too nice to people.” CEO Jung’s free hand reached for Ken’s cheek to caress it gently. Leo pulled him into a tight hug and they stayed by each other side until the car started to move.

 

Both of the lovers turned to look at the front passenger seat when they realized that Hongbin’s phone had been ringing for quite few times. The actor didn’t seem to be having any kind of thought of answering it. “Aren’t you going to answer your phone?” Ken asked and the person he talked to turned to look at the questioner and gave a small smile. “It’s just Sanghyuk.” He then turned back to look at the front. “Just ‘Sanghyuk’? What did you say? It’s just him? Hey, years ago, that kid would be the most important person you would want to talk to on phone. Aren’t you being unfair now? What is this stupidity are you bringing up, Hongbin?” It’s Leo. The tone he’s giving him sounds disappointed.

 

The questions he asked being ignored by the front passenger.

 

 

The moment they arrived at Yunho’s house, Joong greeted Leo with few kisses on his cheeks. “You’re home. Sister is going to protect her baby brother.” The statement brought chuckles on Leo’s lips. “I’m nearly thirty, sister. I can handle. Thank you so much. Maybe I still need cuddles and hugs from you.” Ken watched the two elders, how he wish he has a sister like Joong. “You guys are finally home. I waited.” It’s Sanghyuk’s voice and he didn’t sound happy. Hongbin and him just sending unknown glances at each other. “Where are we going to stay?” Ken broke the obvious tension rising in the air. “Ah, right! You and Leo will be sharing the guess room and Hongbin at all courses will sleep in Hyuk’s room like always.” Joong smiled sweetly.

 

“Can I just stay at Ken’s house?” They all heard the scoff coming out of Hyuk’s mouth. “Suit yourself Lee Hongbin.” Hyuk don’t want to look childish in front of everyone’s eyes but he can’t help the stomping sound he made upstairs t

Please log in to read the full chapter