Chapter 31

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 — May 3rd 2015 (0111)     ;     Words count — 2, 494

jung_l

Thank you, people. I'm so thankful that you read my story. I had been having some depression these few days and I tried everything but still feel like . I even read this story comments from the first to the last. Please do enjoy because I tried to put so much effort in this. Thank you.

 

Ken stood next to his manager which had changed from Hongbin to Chen a year ago. Ken debuted three years ago and Hongbin took care of him as his manager for two years then changed to Chen for another year. Some producers had noticed Hongbin through Ken's debut MV and asked through the agency. Leo asked him if he would want to try acting and sign just a year contract with the company as the company's first actor. Thus, Chen currently Hongbin's and Ken's manager. Few weeks ago, Hongbin signed another contract with LSS Entertainment for another five years since he totally fell in love with acting career. Of course Ken would worry about him because it's a career that he have to be serious. Hongbin had to persuade Ken to not worrying over him and focus on his singing. Both of them are really busy which made Chen have an assistant to look after Hongbin if both him and Ken's schedule overlapped. Their time together also lessen with Ken preparing for his concert and Hongbin preparing for his dramas. 

 

All of them are currently attending N's birthday party which he only invited some close friends and celebrities friends. Reporters completely not allowed. After sending his manager away, Ken turned towards Hongbin who's busy sulking alone next to the DJ assigned for the party while taking a few shots of his wine. "Hey, it's a party so enjoy yourself, Actor Lee." Hongbin glared at Ken who . "I am enjoying myself. Thank you for the concern, Ken." He took another glass of wine from the waiter. "Oh come on, Hongbin. he must have his reason to not coming." Hongbin glared at him, taking things too serious. "There's no reason not to attend N's party! Don't he know that N would be angry?" Hongbin took in the wine with one shot. Ken snatched the glass away. 

 

"What are the two of you arguing about?" Ravi came from nowhere and asked. "Hongbin is sulking because Hyuk didn't come. N must have be really mad if he didn't come, right?" Ravi chuckled at Ken's question. Hongbin punched his shoulder to make him stop. "You are seriously sulking because of this? There's no way he's not coming. He already confirmed on coming. He's in the guest list." Hongbin frowned and stomped his feet childishly. "Why did he told me that he won't be attending?" Ken shrugged. "Maybe he was mad about the scandal you have with the senior actress." Hongbin rolled his eyes and nearly kicked Ken. "I told that she's coming for me! I don't like her!" Ravi patted his shoulder to calm him down. He then gestured his hands "politely" towards the hall's entrance. 

 

They turned their heads towards the direction Ravi pointed and saw Yunho walking in with Joong. Not them they're focusing on but the two person behind them Hyuk and Leo. Hyuk had his arm clung on Leo's arm as they walked in together. Joong waved her hands towards Ken and the other waved back with a forced smile. Yunho hugged Hongbin closely as greetings with the actor still have his pout on. "What with the cute pouting, son?" Yunho asked. "Hyuk said he's not coming to the party. Look! He's clinging on Leo!" Ken let out a soft sigh at the situation. "Can you let go now, Hyuk? You guys stop being childish. I told you he's not having relationship with that woman. Now, sort everything out and just get in relationship!" Leo said and pulled his arms away from Hyuk. 

 

Leo took Ken's hand away from them. "What's wrong with the annoying tone, Leo?" Leo dragged Ken to the corner of the hall. "I'm getting annoyed by them. It's been three years yet they're still like that. Hyuk is acting like a child he never did in past. It's getting annoying. He said that Hongbin is a public figure so he shouldn't interrupt in his career. Hongbin is totally doesn't care about it." Ken rubbed both of his hands on Leo's arms to calm himself down. "Hey, you're talking too much without stop for breathing." Ken smiled at his boss and received a relieve smile from Leo. The elder leaned closer to hug and move his lips to attach with the other's but a voice interrupted them. "I'm sorry, but I don't want a scandal going around in my party." The voice made Leo groaned and turned around. "In this three years, you always there to interrupt everything, N!" 

 

In the other hand, Ken moved away from Leo and hugged N. "Happy birthday, N! You're getting older. You should marry now." N replied the hug with a small chuckle. "Do you want to beat me up in the industry by asking me to get married early, hmm?" Ken pulled away with a panic expression. "I didn't mean it like that!" A cute pout appeared on Ken making N smile and Leo melt. The sudden interruption by Ravi who's talking using a mic made them turned their attention on him. "Attention. I'm sorry to interrupt your time. I'm having something in mind that I want to let out tonight. I hope you all won't get sleepy by hearing me, but I really want someone in this hall listen to every words I want to say. The guy who's holding the party tonight, Birthday Love Cha Hakyeon." Ravi smiled at him which made him gripped Ken's arm. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter