Chapter 28

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 28 — April 25th 2015 (0321)     ;     Words count — 1, 895

jung_l

I'm sorry for late update. Real life got on my nerve sometimes when I tried working on the chapter.

 

The car ride to his company full of silence as one was busy worrying about N while the other one was busy admiring the others. The countless number of red light Leo had violated. Nearly ten cars he nearly crash and five cars nearly crash on his as he suddenly stepped on the break. As childish as it sounds, Leo blamed it in Ken. He's so lame that he thought he's so like back in high school where he's busy with love life. He's so in love with Ken again like old times. Sometimes he might think about how sad Hyuk will be but after seeing he's doing fine now, he can't help but looking at Ken's way more now. The thought of losing this amazing guy for the second time make him shivers. Not like the other will leave again, he's just way too overthinking. Leo only realized that they're on the road when they arrived in front of the company. 

 

Ken unbuckled his seatbelt but as he about to open the door, Leo held on his wrist stopping him from getting out. "Ken, can you please wait for awhile?" Ken turned to look at the elder with confused eyes which Leo wanted to poke so bad because he thought it was so cute. "We still need to talk about us." The other groaned at Leo. How can this guy be so childish? "Stop the crap, Leo. N need us in there. He might have been beaten by questions in there. Urgh, fine! if you really want to talk about us, after N finished with his press con, okay?" Leo thought for awhile and nodded later but then suddenly pulled Ken closer and pecked his lips. "What was that for?" Ken started getting frustrated. "That means I agreed with the deal." He got out from his car first and Ken followed him after but suddenly a swarm of reporters came after him. 

 

Ken covered his face at the flash from camera that might make him blind. "CEO Jung, did you know that the singer under your company is having gay relationship with your lawyer?" One of the reporter said. As Leo was about to answer, another one asked. "Will you tolerate about this or are you going to file a lawsuit against him?" Leo started laughing as he heard the question. It's scary for the reporters because it’s the first time in industry people heard CEO of the LSS Entertainment laugh like that. The CEO Jung that they knew never wear any kind of expression. "Listen here, everyone. This relationship of my employee with our lawyer had nothing to do with our agreement. In our agreement, there's nothing about banning N from dating anyone, man or woman. What can I do with their love? I mean love is love." 

 

"I won't sue him for this kind of ridiculous thing. He had been dating even before signing the contract with my company which I knew from nine years ago. I officially announce that this relationship is true." A reporter asked again. "Do you support this kind of relationship?" Leo nodded. "Why shouldn't I? It's not because he's my employee that I support his uality but as a good friend. I support him in everything either he's the cool handsome N on stage or just the N who would bug me buying him lunch whenever he's hungry. People might only judge him from the appearance he wore on stage but I knew him both on and off stage. He's a brat that I love like a real brother. Thank you for having me today. Please be careful on your way home." Leo bowed before taking Ken's wrist which still covered his face. 

 

They both walked inside and towards the elevator while the security guards take care of those reporters. "Leo.." Ken looked up at the taller one. Upon hearing his name being called, Leo looked at the other. "I know I'm good at handling the reporters. No need to praise me." Ken groaned. "Forget it." 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter