Chapter 10

Opposite Me and You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 —  January 14th 2014 (1736)     ;     Words count —  2, 061

jung_l

 

It had been a month of their official relationship. Both of them are so happy on what they already have. Spring will end and summer will be coming soon. Leo thought that it would be nice to tell his brother about his boyfriend before school end. It would be weird if he keeps on going out on summer vacation when he never did that before, right? So, a week before summer vacation, he brought Ken to the café they first kissed. The café had been their second loveliest place after the special tree. Ken was happily following the elder’s lead even though he didn’t know where they’ll head to. He will always be happy to go anywhere as long as Leo will be by his side. While the younger one was happy walking hand in hand with his boyfriend, Leo was nervous inside because his brother might not accepting Ken.

 

“Leo, why are we here? Didn’t you say we will go somewhere special?” Ken asked when he and Leo entered the café. Leo faced Ken and smiles sweetly. “You don’t think this place special?” He pulled his boyfriend from the entrance and walks towards the counter. “Of course it is! This place was when we had first date, but just why today?” Ken asked after answering the question. Leo ignored the question and faced the cashier to order their beverage. As usual, he ordered a Caffé Latte for him and a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate for his boyfriend. “Leo, answer me please. What are we doing here?” Ken started to do his attack with his cute act. With a slightly high tone and whiny voice, he kept asking Leo about. Then suddenly two young couple entered the café.

 

“Leo, who’s that couple? That woman was the one who talked to you the other day, right?” Leo took a look at them and smiles a little. “I know.” A simple answer he gave Ken. Then, the couple sat at one of the table while the woman waving her hand at Leo after realizing Leo was there. “Let’s sit at that table.” Leo held the other hand and led him towards the table where the couple had just sat. “What are we doing here, Leo?” Ken asked as he felt embarrassed standing in front of the two strangers. Leo pulled out one of the chair; gesturing his boyfriend to sit down. With an assuring eye contact with Leo, he sat down with an awkward smile. “You’re Ken, right? We met here before, remember?” The woman asked and Ken just slightly nodded the looked up at Leo.

 

When Leo sat down next to Ken, the man started talking. “How was school, brother?” Brother? Ken looked at the two elders while blinking confusedly. Quickly, he stood up and bowed at the couple which made his head nearly bumped to the table. “Hello, I am Ken. A year younger than Leo and is his friend.” The oldest there laughed at his introduction. Ken stared at him with his still confused eyes. Then, the woman pinched the man’s arm which made him stop laughing. “Little friend, you are so cute.” Ken blushed at the praise. “You’re Ken, am I right? It’s funny how I already knew your face but didn’t recognize you. I’m Yunho, by the way. Leo’s brother. Nice meeting you Ken.” Instead of shaking hands with Ken, he ruffled his hair and smiles.

 

“I’m Joong. Leo’s soon to be sister in-law and Yunho’s fiancée. I knew a lot about you already since I spent a lot of my time with Leo.” Leo pulled his hand to sit next to him again. “Oh, Leo! I was asking about your school.” Leo just nodded and replied with a soft ‘fine’. “So, what is the important thing that you wanted to tell us?” Joong asked with her soft voice. Leo turned to stare at Ken and bit his own lower lip. “Brother, sister, I have a boyfriend.” Joong replied with a smile, but Yunho frowned and looked at Leo. “Leo—.” Before Yunho can continue, Leo beat him. “Even if you two opposed it, I will still be with him!” Yunho was taken aback with the answer Leo gave. Ken who just understood the situation started looked down on the table nervously.

 

Suddenly a fatherly smile appeared on Yunho’s lips. He then patted Leo’s shoulder gently. “You’ve grown so much from me knowing it.” Leo looked up at his brother. “You are no longer the Jung Leo who would never talk to anyone. Without I know, you already got someone who could make you this brave. There’s someone who already looked up at you. So, this is my little boy Jung Leo who I raised since he’s five years old? I didn’t watch you growing up fully, but I’m glad you’re a responsible growing guy now. Why would I oppose your relationship if that would make you even stronger? Looking at your determined eyes now, I’m sure you’ll be a successful man in future with the one you love next to

Please log in to read the full chapter