(Bonus Chapter!) {Chapter 57 – Moving...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 {BGM: Two Months - Romantico}

------------------------------------------

“Do you really have to go?” Rose asked her daughter with tears welling in her eyes. Hana chuckled “Mom, I can’t stay with you guys forever, I still have to leave the nest in the future somehow.

Her mother cried, sitting on the end of Hana’s bed and fold her clothes “Sehun could move in here.” still not willing to let Hana go.

After Sehun was accepted by the family again and he received the blessings from Kris and WooBin, Sehun and Hana started dating again.

They are so in love that they couldn’t be separated, not even for one second. So, Sehun thought it’s time to take the relationship to the next level and asked Hana if she wanted to move in with him and travel the world together.

Hana agreed to the proposal immediately. You could say that they are soul mates, their blood help each other, their love make each other stronger and happy; they couldn’t afford to lose it again.

Past is past, if you dwell on it too much, you’re not going anywhere. Best way to let the past go is to keep moving forward and make history together.

“Aww~ Mom, don’t cry please.” Hana stood in front of her and wiped the tears away “I’ll come and visit, don’t worry. I may be leaving the country but I will never forget where I belong. You could always come and visit anytime you want.”

Rose heaved a sigh; she knew there was nothing else to stop her daughter from moving out. She’ll miss Hana greatly on daily basis, seeing Hana eat greedily, seeing her laugh and acting mischievous towards her brothers, just everything about her Rose will miss it a lot.

It has been 2 weeks since the Byun’s moved out of Kris’s cabin and lived in the apartment WooBin bought 3 and a half months ago

The place is so spacious that WooBin and MinJung insisted that Darius and Rose should live with them as well, that includes Kai and Baekhyun. Kris could come anytime he wants to.

“It’s just so hard watching you live out to the world when you’ve always been our wings.” Rose spoke, wiping little trace of her tears away.

Hana smiled gently and sat next to her mother, holding onto Rose’s hand “I know, but this situation would be similar if I were to go to college months ago. I appreciate and very grateful of everything you and dad have done for me, I really do and I love you guys so much. Honestly mom, you and dad will always be the first one on my love list. Sehun’s probably the last one.”

“I heard that!” Sehun grumbled jokingly. Rose and Hana giggled, “I know you did. Hush!” Hana retort.

Hana got up from the bed and zipped her luggage, setting it down on the floor on the wheels. “I can’t leave if you continue to cry mom.” Hana stare into her mother’s watery eyes.

Rose took a refreshing deep breath and wiped the remaining tears away “Okay, I’m fine. Let’s go.” She smiled genuinely.

Both of the ladies left the room, heading over to the front door, saying farewell to each other. Kris, Luhan,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter