{Chapter 49 – Sick & Tired...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Kim Jaejoong - One Kiss}

------------------------------------------------

Hana woke up the next day to a soft mattress lying beneath her; she was in Sehun’s apartment in Apgujeong. She scurried away from the bed, causing her to lose balance and fall on the floor.

Baekhyun and Sehun rushed in the room to help Hana. She pushed all those helping hands aside and got back on her feet herself.

The boys stood on each side of Hana, ready to be the support if she falls again. Hana frowned at the sight, huffing in annoyance “Don’t touch me.”

She left the room, heading over to the living room and found her stunning and young looking grandparents, and two strangers who had their backs facing Hana.

“Why do you guys look so frazzled? And who are they?” She questioned. Both of the strangers gracefully got up and turn to Hana’s view.

Her eyes widened, she was so shocked that she didn’t noticed she stopped breathing. “Hana, breathe. You’re pale.” The lady in front of her instructed.

“Mom? Dad? No! This is not real.” Hana shaking her head frantically while heading over to the front door. “Hana wait!” Her grandmother called.

As Hana reaches the door, a strong force was holding her back. Right then she knew someone in the room had a stronger power than her.

Hana scowl at her grandfather, WooBin, “Let me go.”

“Hana, stop please. It’s not entirely Sehun’s fault.” Her mother pleaded, tears cascading down her cheeks, Hana’s father on the other hand appeared dishearten at the sight of how shattered Hana looked.

WooBin stepped forward “Come back to your senses Hana. It’s not the end of the world.”

“Come back to my sense? How can I when you guys kept everything from me for the last 19 years? I have to hear half of it from Kris, half from you, and the other bits from him.” pointing at Sehun “My entire life has been nothing but filled with lies. I am sick and tired of it.” Hana shed tears “Do you know how I really feel?”

Sehun took a step forward. Hana glared at him “Don’t you dare come near me. I swear I will break every single bone in your body.” Her voice turned threatening.

“Hana please turn your humanity back on.” Her grandmother, MinJung, encouraged. Hana laughed “You guys met Kris didn’t you?”

The silence gave it off, Sehun, on the side looked alarmed by the news. “I never turn them off.” Everyone froze at the words that are coming out of Hana’s mouth “I just wanted to get away from everything that has been happening. I wanted to feel free for a moment, which I did, and to be honest, human blood tastes really good if they’re not tainted.”

“Can we talk?” Her father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter