{Chapter 47 – Uncontrolled...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Katy Perry - Dark Horse / Evanescence - Lose Control}

   
                                                    (don't play this if u can't handle rock.)

---------------------------------------------

Ever since Hana found out the truth about everything, the pressure and pain rise increasingly to a point she had shut off her humanity; just to get rid of her heartache and she has been nothing but uncontrolled.

She doesn’t come home unless Baekhyun or Kris find her and take her home. This is one of those nights, Hana left the warehouse without anyone knowing where she went or where she might be. Kris, Luhan, Kai and Baekhyun went around Seoul in search of Hana.

When Baekhyun already know where Hana is, Sehun on the other hand was still searching for her around Seoul.

Slowly his reason of living to kill all Arabella’s descendent was slipping away from his to-do list; he was genuinely starting to fall for Hana.

He’s terrified at the fact that if Kris get to Hana, he’ll tell her everything and ruin the chances he had to make everything right again.

Sehun wanted to be the one to tell her from beginning to end. The moment his heart started to change was when he saw how broken Hana looked when her parents died and when she gave herself to him.

Everything that has been going on was his fault, it was all his doing and he hated himself for it. He never meant to get anyone hurt, but his cousin, Myungsoo was too heartless to care about those little things.

“Hana, where are you?” He whispered as the wind pass by him. Sehun was anxiously pacing around his apartment like a mad man.

Truth to be told, Baekhyun also knew who Sehun really is, from having the same blood with Cyrus to the part where Sehun had conspire with Myungsoo beforehand to wipe out Arabella’s blood line.

Baekhyun wanted to tell Hana everything, even if it has to break her heart, but he just co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter