{Chapter 42 – Taken...}(E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Exo-K - Let Out The Beast}

------------------------------------------------

Hana’s grandparents spent their entire week at Seoul shopping and house hunting. They decided to change their residing area to Seoul, near Hana and Baekhyun.

For now, they went back to Daegu to sort things out, telling their neighbors that they’re going to live with their granddaughter, plus they were kind of getting bored of the neighborhood they’re living. The people there are nice, but vampires don’t stay at one place.

Besides working things with her grandparents, Hana worked out things Baekhyun as well. Hana wanted Baekhyun to stay remain as her big brother, nothing is going to change. Hana loves him so much to let him go.

When Hana called Baekhyun over to Sehun’s apartment to talk, he was scared that everything might change, but Hana welcomed him like nothing happened.

“Why are you avoiding me?” Hana questioned. Baekhyun look down to his hands “I wasn’t.” Hana chuckled “Yes you did. Don’t lie, you .”

Sehun’s living room turned quiet and tensed. Hana heaved a sigh “Look, nothing is going to change. Just because grandma and grandpa said that I’m the last heiress of the royal line, this…” pointing back and forth between Baekhyun and her “isn’t going to change a thing. You’re still my brother no matter what.”

Baekhyun was about to say something, but Hana cut him “You were there when I was small, not my twin. He’s dead. You’re still here by my side just like you promised, even if you’re already a vampire you’re still here. I love you no matter what.”

Baekhyun sigh in defeat “I’m sorry that I was avoiding you. I love you too.” He smiled. Hana returned the smile and hugged him.

“Enough being sad, let’s go party.” Hana beamed in happiness. “I’d love to but I have to go to Daegu and help grandma and grandpa.”

Hana raised an eyebrow “I’m going with you then.” Baekhyun held his hands up to stop her “No, it’s okay, plus grandma made me promise not to tell you anything, but meh, we don’t keep secrets right?”

“Totally~” letting out a small sigh “Fine then, take care!” Hana threw her arms around Baekhyun’s neck and hugged him one last time.

They bid farewell with a light atmosphere. Hana was left alone at home; Sehun went to his club for some business that she’s not interested in knowing.

When Hana was about to take a nap, her phone rang. “Hello~” Hana groans in annoyance. The person on the other line chuckled “I have never met a lazy princess like you.”

“Shut up! What’s up? Bored with your meetings?”

“Kind of~ I miss you.”

Hana smirk victoriously “Well come home then, I miss you too.” Her tone had changed to a seductive one.

“Ms. Hana, what are you trying to imply?”

She giggled innocently “Nothing. I just want you to come home. Is it a crime for a girl wanting her boyfriend home?”

Sehun was starting to get ually frustrated at the end of the line; he heaved a sigh, clearing his throat, trying to keep his head back on track because he was still working.

Hana was suppressing a laughter that was about to explode. She fanned herself, trying to calm herself down.

“I’m still busy.” Sehun replied after a moment of silence.

Hana sighed “Well, no one can help that.”

Sehun groans “Get ready. I’m coming home in 10 minutes.”

‘So fast?’ “Get ready for what?” Hana inquire. “I’m taking you to my nightclub.” Sehun smirk mischievously.

“What were you thinking of my lady?” Hana blushed sets of pink “You’re a ert you know that. I’m hanging up.” And ended the call like that.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

By the time they reached at the club, it was 11 nearing 12 am “I never imagined that the last royal blood would go out freely with her badass boyfriend.” Sehun shook his head in amusement over Hana’s statement.

“What do you expect her to do?” Sehun questioned. Hana hummed boringly while shrugging “I don’t know, maybe lock herself up at home, afraid that some vampires are after her?”

Sehun flinched at the last mention. Lucky for him, Hana didn’t see a thing. “I like this place.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter