{Chapter 32 - Deaths...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life}

-----------------------------------------------------

After Sehun left, the rain started pouring down. Hana was in her room, drowning in her tears. Her parents weren’t home yet.

Hana went straight to her room and started crying. She sniffed and sobs for the past hour, when her tears were drained; she hit the bed and fell asleep.

She was too tired, she hasn’t been sleeping well for the past month, she kept crying when she remembered what she saw. She was too hurt as well.

Luckily for Baekhyun, the window was left unlocked. He got in easily “Hana.” He whispered. The room was dark, he saw his little sister sleeping, but something about the way she sleeps tells him that she has been crying again, because she’d always sleeps in a shrimp position if she’s sad or lonely.

Baekhyun curled his fist and zoomed off to Sehun’s house.

“What did you do?” Baekhyun grabbed Sehun by the collar.

Sehun heaved a sigh “Someone set me up and I think I know who, and Hana saw the misunderstood version. That’s what happened.” Baekhyun furrowed “What do you mean you were set up?”

Sehun led him to the kitchen “Remember the guy I told you about? Kris?” Baekhyun nodded.

“His way of getting what he wants is by breaking us apart first, then hurt her.” Sehun’s eyes widened “Hurt her…Baekhyun go home now, stay with her in case anything happens. I’ll be there in a bit.”

Baekhyun didn’t have to be told twice, he scurried over to Hana’s apartment. Hana was still sleeping. He sighs with ease. He froze when he heard the front door open, and then he heard the keys da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter