{Chapter 30 – Shattered & Soulless...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Kim Jaejoong - Healing For Myself}

-------------------------------------------------

Hana never really went to sleep the night before. She was just restlessly tossing side to side on her bed. Hana had texted Baekhyun not to come over.

Baekhyun resist on coming over, he kept asking why he couldn’t see his little sister. Hana made up a stupid lie telling him that she’s sleeping in her parents’ room.

And since Baekhyun didn’t want his parents to know that he’s not in the coffin, rotting, he texted back with an angry face and a single word ‘Fine’

Sehun kept calling and texting her, finally! After Hana found her with another girl on bed, he decided to call and text back. Just plain wow!

For the whole day, Hana didn’t eat. She only manages to drink little bit. She sat in the living room of their apartment, staring into nothing and asking herself questions that has no answer.

From the moment her parents woke up, getting ready to go for their shifts, to now. She kept remembering what her grandfather said “I mean, guys don’t admit out loud that they’re cheating on their girlfriend. But if you caught him with a girl on bed, or outside holding hands, then you’d call him liar and a cheater.”

And “He may seem nice and good looking on the outside, but it’s the inside you have to worry about. Don’t get too caught up in love with him dear, you might get hurt in the end with or without you knowing.”

Hana heaved a sigh “What am I supposed to believe now?” Without her knowing, a tear cascade down her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter