{Chapter 22 – Approve...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera – Say Something} :/

------------------------------------------------

When Hana woke up from sleep, Baekhyun still haven’t returned her calls or text. Hana was getting annoyed plus worried.

“Baekhyun! Where are you? Pick up your phone or answer the god damn text please!” She furiously shook her phone as if it’ll ring any moment now.

‘This is why I wanted to leave this place, where I don’t have to deal Sehun and Baekhyun at the same time.’ Hana groans and lay across the chaise longue in Sehun’s living room.

Hana’s parents was so happy that Sehun changed Hana’s mind, they even allowed her to spend the day at Sehun’s house, plus they won’t be at home, again, they’ve been working on a lot of shifts lately, and it’s worrying Hana.

“He’ll call you soon. Just give him a little more time.” Sehun set down 2 cans of sodas, and other snacks. Hana puffed her cheeks and put the phone on the coffee table.

Hana tried searching for some topics to talk about “So, that story about your adopted big brother and that business college story was all a made up crap?”

“The business college was a lie, but him no, and he’s not dead.” Hana pursed her lips, looking around “What’s his name?” Sehun didn’t want to tell her, because he couldn’t risk her life to be in danger.

He heaved a sigh because he also knows that Hana won’t stop asking, “Kris.” Hana nodded and asked “How old is he?”

 

“Including this year, he’s 10,000 something.” Words couldn’t describe how flabbergasted Hana was.

“Wait, so the more older you are the stronger and faster you become?” Hana turn to her side, propping her head up by resting it on her palm. Sehun chuckles “Where did you get that information?”

Hana shrugs coolly “Movies.” Sehun chuckles again “Well, it’s true.” Hana’s eyes rounded like a golf ball “So he can crush you in a blink of an eye?”

“You could say that. But, I’m well trained.” He smirks. Hana’s eyebrow rose curiously “What do you mean you’re well trained?”

He grins boyishly “I was a royal warrior once.” Hana looked more confuse than before “Royal warrior?” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter