{Chapter 12 – His House...} (E)

La Vie D'un Freak: A Living Nightmare [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: UKiss - Light It Up}

----------------------------------------------

{Previously}

He stood by the passenger’s door with his arms crossed on his chest, his hair were messily pushed back and it gives you the oomph factor, he was wearing a plaid shirt over a black t-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans.

Hana sigh inwardly…

------------------------
{Continuation…}
------------------------

She bites her bottom lip, arguing with herself whether she should go with him or just walk. She fold her arms on the chest while looking around and back to Sehun.

“You’re seriously doing this?” He spoke. Hana half glare at him. “Don’t make me go there and embarrass you.” He warns.

Hana scowl and get in the car nonetheless. “Why are you avoiding me?” Sehun ask as he sat on the driver’s seat.

“I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“I am not.” She shot him an annoyed look.

Sehun nodded and start the engine. Hana kept looking outside. She didn’t even know why she’s avoiding him, but maybe because it’s what that girl said in class. Hana was more pissed off than yesterday because people in school are now labeling her as a .

“Why aren’t you talking to me?” He asks again. Hana stayed quiet for the whole minute “I just don’t have anything to say.”

“To me or about what they said to you?” Hana ignored him “Who was that guy I saw this morning?” Sehun’s voice turned cold and distant. Hana panicked for a moment, she stutters “What guy?”

“The guy with the jet black hair, wearing t-shirt and jeans.” Jealousy was evident in his tone and it shows on his face.

Hana tried making up stuff “He was just asking for direction.” Sehun smirks cleverly “Hana, don’t lie. I know the people here. They don’t randomly and suddenly ask for directions.”

“I don’t know. He looks foreign. Why do you care?” Hana rolled her eyes. “I care because you’re my girlfriend.” He answered back.

Hana finally realized that the route their using wasn’t her usual way home “Where are we going? My house is not in this area.”

Sehun smirks “Who said we’re going to your house? I’m taking you to my house. Your parents won’t be home until 3 in the morning, and I am not going to let you stay home alone again. And they don’t mind.”

Sehun stopped his car at the entrance. Both of them got out of the car. First thing Hana did when she got out of the car was look up to the height of the building.

‘I never knew expensive condominium like this exist here.’ Sehun chuckles at how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter