EPILOGUE I: Is It A Happy Ever After?

One More Day

EPILOGUE I: 

Is It A Happy Ever After?

"I meet the farewell with you, even though I know it’s nearly the end

Please hold me, hold me. Please hug me, hug me
Hold me tight
Trust me trust me trust me trust metrust me
Hold me tight, hold me tight
Hug me
Can you trust me
Please please please embrace me
can you trust me"

~"Hold Me Tight" BTS~


It's not always smiles and rainbows.

A phone ringing, a car running through the quiet streets of Cheongdam I, and a blaring stereo just to drown away all the other sounds—specifically that of the phone. She can’t ignore her fast beating heart either.

She finally came to a stop and with fast steps and movements, she left her car and up the stairs that led to the door. She keyed in the code and with a beep, the door unlocked and she made her way in.

The familiar foyer welcomed her as the lights automatically went on. There were shoes strewn around the floor and a soft sigh came to her lips. Stooping down, she picked up a pair of black shoes, that from a male she knew so well, and placed it on its designated rack. She continued picking up footwear and when she picked up a cute pair of blue sneakers that was just as big as the length of her hand, a loving smile came upon her lips.

Eomma!”

She lifted her head up and appearing around the corner was a little boy with eyes that resembled his father’s and a smile upon his lips. Her smile widened more and she placed the last pair of shoes that belonged to the boy on her hand to the rack just beside her stooped figure before opening her arms wide open. All the frustrations and anger she felt suddenly went away at the sight of the cute boy. Like it always did since she first lied her eyes on him.

“Jae Hyeon!”

Like how a son would to a mother, with excited steps, he sped up to her and jumped to her arms.

 

“Let me guess. You two fought again?”

The younger man said over the phone without missing a beat. The now black haired boy grunted as he tried to focus on the road.

“Kook, not now.”

He smirked. “Yeah, yeah. I know what you’re going to ask and no, I don’t know where she is. What is it about now?”

“Beats me.”

Jungkook laughed, not making the older man’s mood better.

“She already has a son—“

“Shut it.”

Jungkook’s laugh grew louder. “Are you jealous of a kid?”

“NO."

“Whatever you say,” Jungkook said, shrugging even if the man couldn’t even see him.

“You’re no help. I’m hanging up,” he said.

“Try calling the father of her son—“ He pressed the end call immediately, knowing that the guy wouldn’t stop teasing him about it.

He pressed her contact on his phone again, the phone only ringing. He grunted, slamming his fist on his stirring wheel.

“Answer it, damn it.”

How a dinner turned to a disaster with her leaving him at the parking lot after saying, “Are you really not telling me?” is still a mystery to him. When they met that night, everything seemed okay. She greeted him with a smile. She even let him hold her around her waist like usual as he led her to their reserved table. He asked her how her day was and she even replied with a happy chirp. She looked fine, so he doesn’t know what’s really wrong and what wrong did he do.

He tried recalling anything that could cause it but nothing seriously comes up in his mind. He kept on racking his brain for answers to her question but he couldn’t remember anything that he hadn’t told her because honestly, he tells her everything. Every single thing.

He thought when he made her promise that they’ll not keep anything between them a secret after fighting, they wouldn’t fight over things like it again.

 

“Yah, Kim Joohyeon!”

He chased after her whilst trying to avoid bumping into people in the crowded market. The girl on the other hand, ignored him, walking fast ahead of him as she didn’t hear him.

They were in a vacation in Jeju for summer with their friends and after playing a game, they lost and as a consequence, they were to buy some midnight snacks. It wasn’t much of a consequence, really. Other than the cold weather, they were fine going out.

They were having fun looking around, making the most out of their time alone because ever since they arrived early that morning, they haven’t had time where they were left alone, until they came across someone from his work. Having a higher position, the man bowed in greeting to him. They were supposed to leave when the man suddenly mentioned about being glad that he looked okay after drinking so much the night before. He tried stopping him but the man seemed not to get his signals and when they finally went on separate ways, Joohyeon’s smile slipped from her lips and his heart was already beating loud inside his chest.

“Joohyeon, wait, let me explain,” he began, facing her. He knew he was screwed just by looking at her expression.

Joohyeon took a deep breath before facing him, her arms crossed over her chest. “Fine. What is there to explain about you getting wasted last night?” She asked, trying to remain as calm as she could.

Taehyung let out a sigh, “Look. It was a party hosted by a higher up after a successful song release and being the head of the team, I couldn’t not go. They practically dragged me from the office after work. You understand, right?”

Joohyeon took another breath, trying to calm her nerves. “Okay. Let’s say I understand. But why didn’t you tell me?”

Taehyung was also getting frustrated by the seconds that passed by and he momentarily closed his eyes to relax himself. At times like this, he knew it was better to just say sorry to get it done and over it, so he did. “I’m sorry, okay. There’s nothing to fret over it.”

That was it. Joohyeon finally lost all the calmness she tried to contain and a humorless laugh left her lips. “What? There’s nothing to fret over it?” She swallowed, gritting her teeth. “Fine. I’m sorry because I am fretting over something like it. I’m sorry that I got worried and I’m sorry that I care so much. I’m sorry.” With that, she spun around and walked away, feeling the tears about to fall from her eyes.

That is what led him to call after her and Joohyeon ignoring him.

She couldn’t face him because no matter how much she tried holding it in because she really hated crying, the tears are still cascading down her cheeks. She doesn’t hate it because she might look vulnerable but because she didn’t want him to see her cry and feel bad about it. It might seem like a weird reason but she knew that he would always be worried whenever she cries so she didn’t want him seeing her with tears.

People were already looking their way and Taehyung grimaced at them. His phone rang inside his pocket but he ignored it and continued walking after her. He already stopped calling her, knowing it was best to let her cool down a little. He made sure he didn’t lose her amidst the crowd though, watching her intently, making it hard to avoid people who he was about to hit.

He doesn’t know how long it was when he finally bumped into someone and bent his head a little in apology. He was about to walk away when the person, who he just figured out was a girl after hearing the voice, stopped him.

“Excuse me,” she said, halting him momentarily in his step. He looked at her and knew right away what the girl was trying to do, and it was the last thing he needed when his girlfriend is already mad at him.

“I’m sorry but I need to go,” he said as politely as he could before turning around but when he did, Joohyeon was no longer in sight. He cursed under his breath before craning his neck above the heads of people but to his dismay, he couldn’t find her. He left the girl who was obviously flirting with him and weaved through the people, hoping to see her.

Minutes passed and he was already getting anxious because it was already getting really late. They left around eight in the evening and it was already almost ten in the evening. They were not familiar with the place nor the people so he couldn’t help but worry so much for her.

He already tried calling her only to find out that she left her phone back in the pension house when it was Haejin who answered it.

“Joohyeon! Kim Joohyeon!” He called out, hoping she’ll hear him and the worry in his voice and answer him. He kept on doing it, ignoring the looks he was receiving. He might’ve already made a round around the whole market when he finally decided to stop, trying to come up with a place she might go to.

He raked his hair, his breathing a little heavy from running around for minutes.

“Where are you, Kim Joohyeon… Where would she go…” His eyes slightly widened when a place came to mind and he immediately asked an old woman who he was sure knew the place better.

“Excuse me, halmoni. Is there a place near here which is quiet? A park maybe?” He asked and the old woman immediately told him the place and taught him the direction. “Thank you!”

“Did you and your girlfriend fight?” She suddenly asked, surprising him. Embarrassed, he nodded. The old woman smiled good naturedly. “It’s okay. That’s natural. As long as you try to talk it out, it could be resolved,” she said. An old man suddenly called for her, catching both their attention.

“Are you closing already, jagi?”

The old woman nodded, smiling. The old man, he assumed to be her husband, finally took notice of him and he bowed in respect.

“And who is this handsome young man?”

“He’s just asking for directions. Unfortunately, he and his girlfriend had an argument,” the old woman explained. A sudden look of surprise came upon the man’s features.

“Ah, I see,” the old man smiled, nodding. “Long nights like this would really happen but don’t worry. I know you’ll be able to fix it. Seeing you now, I know the lady couldn’t stay mad at you for so long. You’ve been looking around for her, haven’t you?” He said.

“Neh,” he replied, rubbing the back of his neck. He had no idea how he looked that moment but he assumed he looked nothing short of messy.

“Ja, you should go now and I’m sure she’s waiting for you,” he said and Taehyung nodded, bowing at both of them.

“Thank you.”

He left then but before he could get far, he heard the man ask his wife where she led him and the woman answered honestly and the man responded that she did the right job because he actually met a pretty lady there he assumed to be his girlfriend. Upon hearing it, a broader smile came upon his lips and he started running to the place he was told.

Like he thought, she found her sitting on a bench at the small open space near the market. He let out a sigh of relief before he walked towards where she was. When he reached her, he stood beside the bench, just watching her but still, she pretended not to notice him.

“Can I sit here?” He asked, gesturing to the space beside her but she just shrugged. Taehyung knowing that it meant that it was okay, took the space beside her. He let silence take over them for a while until he deemed it right to talk.

“I’m sorry,” he said, looking at her.

Joohyeon kept quiet, looking down on her lap. Taehyung stood up and squatted in front of her.

“Please look at me,” he said in a soft voice. Finally, Joohyeon looked at him and he immediately noticed her slightly puffy eyes. He felt guilt building up inside him as he held her hands which sat on her lap. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry if I seemed like I didn’t care. I’m sorry for not telling you about it but believe me, I wanted to tell you but I knew you’ll get worried so I didn’t say anything. I’m sorry. I promise I won’t keep something like this from you anymore. I’m sorry.”

She felt a lump forming in and she looked away sniffing. “I’m not mad because you didn’t tell me. I was just disappointed that you didn’t trust me enough to tell me. What would I do if something bad happened to you that night? How did you even get home? If I knew, I wouldn’t have made you pick me up this morning.” She wiped away the lone tear that fell.

Taehyung’s lips curved to a tender smile as he reached out to her face and wiped the tears that continuously fell. Now, he finally understood why and he felt bad knowing she felt that way when it wasn’t like that at all.

“I’m sorry. I made you cry again,” he said, pulling her to a hug as he rubbed her at the back.

“I’m sorry I’m crying like this,” she said, making Taehyung chuckle.

“It’s okay. I already told you right, it’s okay to cry in front of me. You can always rely on me. Even when the reason is me, you can get mad at me and cry on me all you want.”

They stayed like that for a few minutes before Joohyeon finally calmed down. He held her in arms-length and Joohyeon avoided his eyes, embarrassed.

“I look ugly right now, don’t I?” She said, rubbing her eyes.

Taehyung smiled. “Not really, but close enough,” he teased and Joohyeon playfully scoffed at him, making him chuckle. “I’m just kidding. No matter what, you’re still my Hyeon.” He ruffled her hair. “How about we make a promise right now?”

“Promise? What promise?” She asked.

“Being honest with each other? No secrets,” he said, pursing his lips.

“Are you sure about that? What if I’m preparing for a surprise for you?” She asked playfully and Taehyung smirked.

“Except that,” he winked.

She smiled, “Promise.”

“Promise.”

 

It wasn’t like he kept anything from her unlike that time. What it was this time, he had no clue. He could never understand girls, really. They just get mad and when you ask them what’s the problem, they’ll get angrier at you.

He’s already getting so worried because she hadn’t answered any of his calls nor text messages. It was already late and she left in her car. It would’ve been better if she swiped the ‘don’t answer’. At least he knew that she was still technically okay.

“Goodness, Joohyeon, answer it!”

Having an idea where she could be, he drove to the modern home in Cheongdamdong, Seoul. He was right because just in front of the house was her car, and a sigh of relief left his lips although there was another feeling building up in his stomach he tried suppressing.

Getting out of his car, he pressed his phone to his ear again. He walked towards her car and peeked in, only to find a blinking light inside—her phone.

Closing his eyes in frustration, he ended the call. He then made his way to the door and began ringing the doorbell.

It will be a long night indeed.

 

“It’s already your habit coming here whenever you fight, huh,” a man in a dress shirt and black slacks, a typical corporate attire, said with a smirk as he removed his neck tie. “When you keep doing that, I’ll think that you want to live with me.”

“You should live with us, eomma!” The two-and-a-half-years old boy exclaimed as he played with his toy cars.

She discretely glared at the man before looking at the boy, his hair.

“Should I, Jae-ah?” She asked and the boy enthusiastically nodded his head. She stuck her lower lip out, “I would’ve loved to live with you, JaeHyeon,” she emphasized, making the man laugh, “But remember that hyung?”

Jae Hyeon frowned, nodding. “I don’t like that ahjussi. He steals you away from me and appa!”

“Hmmm… But that hyung is also waiting for me,” she tried explaining.

“But he always makes you cry!” He said, making both her and the man shocked. She looked at the boy’s father who shrugged, mouthing ‘I don’t have an idea’ to her.

“Who told you that, Jae-ah?” She asked, curious.

“I sometimes hear you cry to appa,” he replied as he looked up from his toy cars.

It made her make a mental note to never talk to him when Jae Hyeon is anywhere near. It’s never safe, even if they think they’ve already put him to sleep.

“Of course not! I was just playing pretend!” She said and thought that it was such a lame excuse but hoped the little boy would buy it.

“Playing pretend?” The boy asked curiously.

“Uhm! Like when you play with your friends,” she said and the boy thought for a while.

“Like when Hyun Il, Jun and I play?” He asked and she nodded enthusiastically. “Really?” He asked again and she really started to think that the boy got almost everything from his father. She nodded again with a pressed smile.

“Yes so eomma isn’t really crying, okay? Also, Jae Hyeon always makes me happy!” She said and Jae Hyeon smiled.

“Really?” She smiled, nodding. The boy suddenly hugged her, surprising her. “I’ll always make eomma happy!”

A smile came to her lips as she hugged the boy back. The man watched them, a fatherly smile on his lips. This is what makes him think that he did the best decision aside for the joy the little boy gives him whenever he comes home tired after work, even when the boy’s mother just left the baby boy in front his place one day. He didn’t have any idea who the baby boy was and there was nothing left except for a piece of paper where the mother said that it was his, shocking him. There wasn’t even anything else there, not even a name of the baby.

He was about loose it but thankfully, she came rescuing him. She was the one who told him that everything is going to be okay. She never left his side and helped him along the way. When he thought of putting the then baby boy for adoption, it was her who became his voice of reason. She stayed with him when he went to speak with his parents about it. That’s why when they were creating the family registration for the baby, he named him Jae Hyeon, and after asking for her permission, placed her as a guardian.

Everything went fine. All thanks to her even though he would always feel sorry for her because he knew, even if she didn’t say anything, that she made Jae Hyeon her priority too.

“What about me, Hyeon-ah?” He said with a feign hurt in his voice and Jae Hyeon grinned. “Do you like eomma more than I?” No matter how many times they tell him that he should call her ‘imo’, he would always call her ‘eomma’ and as he grew up, it was even harder to correct it so they just let him call her that.

Jae Hyeon smiled and nodding.

She laughed while he didn’t even look shocked at all.

“Then I won’t buy you that toy you want,” he said and Jae Hyeon grinned.

“I’m sure eomma will give me,” he said, snuggling closer to her.

“He totally got it from you, Youngjae,” she said, laughing and the man rolled his eyes.

“Unfortunately.”

It was a few minutes later when Jae Hyeon finally fell asleep in her arms and she carried him to his bed. After tucking him in and placing a soft kiss on his forehead, they left the sleeping boy alone and sat in the living room.

“So, now that we’re alone, mind telling me what is it all about?” He asked, walking in the living room with two glasses and a bottle of red wine in his hands.

Joohyeon sighed, leaning back on the backrest. “Sorry for coming here. I couldn’t go to Haejin’s place because her fiancé is around and I couldn’t with the other boys as well for obvious reasons.”

“I already told you I don’t mind it. Plus, Jae Hyeon’s happy to have you around,” Jae said, pouring red wine to her glass before handing it to her.

She smiled a little, swirling the contents of the glass as she stared at it.

“He's working with that girl again,” she said after a while, making Youngjae raise an eyebrow.

“You’re saying you’re jealous?” He said.

She glared at him. “It’s not about me being jealous but about him not sticking to his words.”

Youngjae sipped on his wine. “Let’s say it’s about that. But did you even ask him about it?”

She pursed her lips before slowly nodding and Youngjae rolled his eyes. “I did ask him, okay. Not just…straight out.”

“Still. You should’ve told him. I bet you walked out on him again, didn’t you?”

She sighed out loud. “Are you just going to nag at me? Whose side are you anyway?”

“At this matter, I’m sorry but I’ll take his side. Look, Joohyeon. You’ve known each other for like, what, fourteen years, and you’ve been together for more than two years now, not counting your younger days. How can you even doubt his loyalty for you after all these years? Even I know he’ll love you even if you’re all crinkly and old.”

Joohyeon bit her bottom lip before sipping on her wine. They stayed quiet after with Joohyeon thinking about his words. Not that she didn’t know but because of the reminder that they’ve actually known each other already for fourteen years, if they’ll count even the years she was gone. She already lost count of it.

The doorbell rang and they both looked up.

“That must be your boyfriend,” he said, setting his glass on the center table.

She inhaled and nodded.

“Are you going to answer it or would I?”

She shook her head, mirroring his earlier actions before standing up. “I better go now. We might have another argument and I don’t want Jae Hyeon waking up because of us. I can no longer tell him we are playing pretend if he catches us,” she tried to joke and Youngjae shook his head, a faint smile on his lips.

“He’s smart. He’ll easily catch on,” he said and she nodded. “I’ll not send you off already. I can’t see him getting jealous too. Geez, you two are seriously a match made in heaven,” Youngjae rolled his eyes and Joohyeon playfully scoffed.

The doorbell rang again.

“Sure. If you say so. I’ll get going. Thank you for tonight. I’ll drop by to visit Jae Hyeon when I get a free time,” she said and Youngjae nodded. They bid each other good bye before Joohyeon walked towards the door. He watched her, a small smile painting his lips.

“What if I was the one who met you first? Would I be the one ringing a doorbell now?” He let out a humorless laugh as he shook his head. “What am I even saying…”

 

He was about to ring the doorbell for the third time when the door flew open.

“Hyeon.”

“Not here. Jae is already sleeping,” she said, closing the door behind her.

His fist clenched. He knew she referred to the little boy but he also couldn’t get it out of his mind that the father was also there inside. He tried not getting jealous but he just couldn’t, especially when the little boy sees her as his mother; it looks like they are a family.

She walked past him down the stairs and he followed her. She was about to go towards her car when he stopped her and pulled her towards his car.

“Taehyung!” She said, trying to resist.

“I’m not letting you drive at this hour,” he said, pulling the passenger’s door open. He let go of her, and they stared at each other as she stood between the door and the car.

“I can’t leave my car here,” Joohyeon said firmly.

“I’ll get it after I send you home,” he said. Joohyeon narrowed her eyes at him but he stood firmly on his ground and nodded to the seat. Joohyeon sighed before getting in. The last thing she wants is create a scene there and disturb the neighborhood.

Taehyung closed the door and walked to the driver’s seat. He went in and looked over at her. As if it had been a habit, he reached over for the seatbelt, startling her a little because she wasn’t paying attention. After buckling her seatbelt, he started the engine and drove off.

They moved through the night streets and roads of Seoul towards their own neighborhood. The ride was quiet. Neither of them initiated a talk. When they entered their own community, Taehyung made it a point to stop by the playground and not directly in front of her home. She tried opening her side of the door but it won’t budge and she knew the boy had intentionally locked it.

“Are you going to lock me in all night?” She asked, glaring at him.

“Not when you talk to me,” he said, arching his eyebrow at her.

“What if I don’t want to?”

“Then we’ll spend the night here,” he shrugged as if spending the night inside a car is normal.

She huffed, leaning back on her seat as she crossed her arms above her chest. She looked out the window, seeing her house’s gate.

“Are you going to give me the cold shoulder all night?”

She ignored him, closing her eyes over.

He sighed. “Won’t you tell me what’s the problem? How can I fix it when you don’t even tell me?”

Her fist clenched at her side.

“Hyeon,” he called when she ignored him. He wouldn’t stop until she talks to him. “Fine. We’ll stay here until you talk to me.” He adjusted on his seat so that he sat facing her and leaned his head to the headrest.

She could feel his gaze on her and she tried to just stay still but it was hard. It had always been hard to not feel anything under his gaze. Finally, after a minute, she snapped her eyes open.

“Do you really not know?” She faced him, “Do I have to tell you every single time what you’ve done?”

“Now you’re talking to me,” he said, sitting up.

“I’m serious here.”

“So am I. Do I really look like I don’t know what I’ve done wrong, every single time?” He said, emphasizing the last three words.

“Then do you know what I’m talking about right now?”

“Listen. I’m asking because I don’t know. You were okay when we met for dinner. How would I know if you acted like that?” He sighed.

“Fine. I’ll tell you,” Joohyeon said, her voice a little high, “When were you planning to tell me that you’re working with that girl again?”

It took him a few seconds before it registered in his mind and his eyebrows narrowed.

“Who told you that?”

She scoffed. “So it was true?”

Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh, “I’m asking who told you?”

“It doesn’t matter who told me. The thing is that you’ve promised me you’ll avoid her as much as you can but I don’t think that’s the case right now, is it?”

“Then what about your promise to stop going to that man’s house every time we fight?!”

“We’re best friends!”

“We’re workmates! And you know that man still likes you even after all this years! Don’t tell me you don’t know because it’s so obvious!”

“Then are you telling me it’s not obvious that the girl doesn’t like you the way you’re saying Youngjae likes me?!”

“That’s different because you know that I’ll never like her while you, you’ve liked him once, it’s not impossible that you’ll like him again!”

Joohyeon could already feel her nerves pulsating and she gritted her teeth in complete frustration.

“Are you telling me you don’t trust me?”

“What?” Taehyung was shocked.

“Unlock the door. I’m going home,” she said, turning away from him.

“No. We’re finishing this talk right here,” he said firmly. He hates it whenever they fight and just leave it at that overnight. He won’t be able to sleep comfortably thinking.

“Kim Taehyung.”

He sighed, raking his hair as he leaned back on his seat. “Why are you even being like this when you know that I don’t like that girl and never will I? How many times would I have to say that you’re the only girl in my life and that nothing and no one will ever replace you? Can’t you even trust me?”

Joohyeon bit the insides of her cheeks, containing her feelings. “It’s not you who I don’t trust, but her. And who knows if you suddenly feel something for her? We’re not even bind by anything so anybody out there who wants to steal could do so!” There were already hot tears forming in her eyes; it was already getting hard stopping it.

“Then let’s get married!”

She looked at him, shocked at the sudden proposal. “What?”

“Let’s get married. Let’s show everyone that we’re taken. Isn’t it what our relationship still lacks? Where this problem is coming from?”

Joohyeon can’t help but feel disappointed by how he thought of it, and shook her head. “I won’t. That’s not the reason why you should marry someone, Taehyung. I think it’s better if we cool off.”

“Are you telling me to break up?”

“Cool off is different from breaking up, Tae.”

“It’s the same thing for me,” his eyebrows furrowed.

She sighed, already too tired and drained from the day’s events. “Unlock the door, Tae. I want to rest.”

“Answer me first. Are we breaking up?”

She closed her eyes and opened them, “If that’s how you take it, then yes, we are. I’m already so tired, Taehyung. We’re having these fights over and over again. We can’t even trust each other. If we’ll be going on about this for the days, weeks, months, to come then it’s better to just end it right here.”

Taehyung’s ears cannot believe he’s hearing those words coming from her. He could understand that she’s mad but to cool off? Break up? He couldn’t.

“Please unlock the door. I’m going home,” she said again, her voice drained off energy and in the middle of cracking up.

He didn’t want to let her go but he knew she’d reached her limits for today and if he pushed her more, their relationship might be beyond repair. With those in mind, he opened his door and went out, walking around towards hers. He pulled it open and waited for her to get out before shutting it close.

He walked her to her gates and when she finally unlocked the gates, she turned around. “Joohyeon, I—“

“You don’t have to worry about my car. I’ll just go get it tomorrow.”

“You can hand me the keys tonight. I’ll drive it here so you wouldn’t have to ride a cab tomorrow.” He was saying everything, anything, just to prolong their conversation.

She shook her head, “Good bye Taehyung.”

“Wait. Joohyeon—“

And the gates closed between them.


A/N:

Please do wait for the last part. I'm sorry it took long but I hope the wait is worth it. ^^

Comments are welcomed! I really love reading your opinions about the chapter, even just an 'OMG' or 'ASDFGHJKL'. XD Kidding aside, I'm really energized whenever I read comments from you readers. ^^

Btw, I hope you don't mind me using only BTS songs for the final chapters. It's hard but I tried. XD For the epilogue though, I'll be using a mix of songs by other artists as well. ^^

Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoting! 

Will it be a happy ever after? What do you guys think? ^^