New Room, Same Hate

Wrong Love

You woke up the next morning in a strange surrounding. You sat up in the bed and looked around. It was not the room that you had in Hero’s house but is was not the room you lived in with Yi Jung. You got out off the bed, which could easily fit three people and looked around the huge room. The bed had a canopy over it with a table lamp on both sides of it, looking almost fit for a queen. You walked across the room towards the door, there were fresh flowers on both sides. You turned around and looked towards the bed. On the left, was a glass door that led out to a small porch. On the right there was two doors, one leading to the walk in closet, already filled with clothes, and the other leading to a bathroom.

You scratched your head confused, “What happen to my other room,” you muttered. You turned back around and opened the door. *This is still that jerk’s house.*  You thought as you looked at the hallway. You stood in the doorway and pondered what happened.

Someone yelling and caught your attention, “~~~~~!” You turned and saw Changmin running towards you. You glared at him and were about the shut the door when you thought, *Maybe he knows.* You stepped out the door and waited for Changmin to reach you.

“Changmin! What’s up with the new room?” you asked.

 Changmin smiled cutely, “Boss had us move you and all your stuff to this room.”

You stared over your shoulder at the room, “Tell him he better not think that this will make me forgive him.” You said gesturing at the huge room.

“I think it is so you are closer to him so he can keep an eye on you better.” Changmin said seriously. “You see… that’s his room.” He pointed to the room next door. Your mouth dropped open in shock.

“You are kidding me,” you said, but before Changmin could say anything, you screamed as loud as you could in frustration, stormed back into the room and slammed the door. You threw everything you could in front of the door so no one could get in, especially Hero. After it was covered, you fell to the floor, tired from moving everything. *Why me?* you thought as leaned against the pile of stuff. Listening to Changmin, call your name, again and again.

Hero sat on his bed rubbing his eyes. He got no sleep because he was thinking about you and watching everyone move your stuff to the new room.

“I wonder if she will like it?” he muttered to himself. Suddenly, he heard a girl scream and a door slam. *That sounded like ~~~~~!* Hero jumped of his bed and opened the door, feeling somewhat protective. He turned towards your room and saw Changmin outside it.

“Open the door ~~~~~! Don’t be mad! Open it! ~~~~~!” he was screaming to no avail.

Hero stormed over and grabbed the collar of Changmin’s shirt, “What did you do!?” he yelled furiously into his face.

“Nothing, I just told her that this was her new room.” Changmin said shaking his hands at him in fear. “I swear!”

Hero threw Changmin to the floor and lowered his voice but it still had just as much vehemence in it, “If she comes out, tell her she doesn’t have to work, and the chefs will cook anything for her. Got it.” Changmin nodded as Hero brushed past him and went down the stairs.

Later that night Hero came back home and walked up the stairs tired. His eyes widened when he saw Changmin sitting in front of your door. Hero walked up to Changmin and saw that he was asleep.

“Yah!” Hero screamed, kicking his leg. Changmin woke up and saw Hero standing there. “What are you doing here?” He asked a still partially sleepy but alert Changmin.

“I have been trying to get her to come out and eat,” Changmin stated rubbing his eyes.

“Did you tell her what I said?” Hero asked.

“Yes! Watch…” Changmin turned and tried to go in the door but it didn’t budge. He knocked on the door, “~~~~~! Please come out!”

Changmin turned and pointed at the door right as you screamed, “No I never want to see that Jerk again!”

Changmin shrugged, “She doesn’t want to see you.” Hero pushed Changmin aside and pounded on the door.

“I said I won’t come out!” you screamed.

“It’s me!” Hero yelled, there was silence from your room. “Do you want to eat something.”

“No!” you screamed through the door.

“Well,” Hero muttered trying to think of something else to offer. “Do you want some movies to watch?”

“No!” you screamed louder.

“How about some magazines?”

“No!”

“How about some new clothes?”

“No!”

Hero was getting irritated and both his and your voices were getting louder, “What do you want?!”

“Nothing, except to get out of here!” you screamed.

“How about we go out tomorrow then?!” Hero screamed through the door.

“No! I rather die!”

“Then go ahead and rot!” Hero shouted. He turned and stormed off to his room, slamming the door extra loud. “What a…AH!” Hero screamed punching the wall next to the door.

You looked at the door, “What an idiot!” You stomped towards the bed and jumped on it, “AH!” You screamed into you pillow frustrated at how stupid and selfish he was. *I am never coming out of this room again, Idiot.*

 

 

How is Hero going to get you out of your room? I am so sleepy lately so excuse me if the chapters are sloppy. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!