Going Out!

Wrong Love

You woke up the next morning a bit irritated. There was a loud pounding noise at your door. You grabbed the pillow and covered your head with it, trying to block out the noise. But the noise still was just as loud.

 You threw the pillow to the side, sat up and screamed “What!?”

“If you do not come out with me, then you will, for sure, never see your son again!” Your eyes widened at the seriousness in Hero’s voice. *What?!*

You jumped out of the bed and ran towards the pile of stuff, “What do you mean?!”

“I mean exactly what I said, if you aren’t out in an hour, you will never see your son again, I will make sure of it!” You froze and couldn’t say anything. *Yi Jung…*

“Fine, just a second,” You whispered just loud enough for Hero to hear. You breathed heavily and started to move everything.

On the other side of the door, Hero could hear the sliding of objects, “What is she…” He was about to knock when you opened the door. You looked sadder then before, but that feeling was masked by a somewhat annoyed look.

“Where would we go?” you asked coldly.

“Shopping, meet me by my car in 15 minutes.” He stated and walked away.

“Hey! Just a second ago you said an hour! AH!” you screamed and slammed the door. Hero turned around a laughed to himself at your reaction. *looks like she is back to normal.* He suddenly realized he was laughing and shook the feeling off. You ran around your room and quickly washed your face and brushed your teeth. You looked into the closet that was full of clothes.

“What do I even wear?” you asked yourself, scratching your head. You had never had so many clothes in your life. You picked out the first outfit that looked like something you would wear normally and threw it on. You quickly ran out to Hero’s car. He was leaning on the hood with a look of content all over his face.

“Your late,” he said.

You looked down at your watch, “By a minute!” Hero smirked, and pointed over his shoulder at the passenger seat.

“Get in,” he said before he turned and got into the car himself. You rolled your eyes and hopped into the passenger seat.

“Where are we going?” you asked looking at the road ahead.

“Like I said, shopping.” Hero said smirking.

“No. I mean where are we going shopping?” You sighed. *I may kill him if he keeps this up.*

“Where else…the mall.” He said as if you were an idiot. You rolled your eyes and looked out the side window, not wanting to deal with him anymore. You pulled up to the mall and Hero began to look for a parking space. While driving through the parking lot, two kids suddenly ran out in front of the car. Hero hit the breaks and glared at the kids. You looked at Hero and then at the kids. They both were looking at the car like scared deer, so they quickly bowed and ran of, hand in hand. *They remind me of Min Ji and Kang San. Those two are inseparable.* You laughed but stopped when you suddenly got an idea on how you could have fun today.

“Wait!” you screamed.

Hero hit the breaks again and looked around, “What?”

“You are never going to be able to find a parking place.” You smiled mischievously. Hero looked around with a ‘she is right’ look. “So how about we go to a different place?”

Hero shrugged, “Whatever.”

“Okay get out of the parking lot and then take a left,” you started to instruct him. *This is the So Eun I remember. Bossy, when it comes to shopping.* Hero drove silently as you told him where to go. He turned into a narrow road.

“Are you sure this is right?” he asked.

You nodded vigorously, “I am positive.” Hero parked on the side of the rode and you both got out. Before you could even take a step Hero was around the car and was standing right next to you. “What?!” you said a bit confused by his reaction.

“Don’t think anything of it,” he smirked, “I am not giving you a chance to run.”

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever, lets go,” you said and tried to walk forward put Hero pulled you back. “Oh my gosh! What now?!” you yelled irritated.

“What store did you want to come to?”

You tilted your head confused. “I didn’t want to come to a store. I wanted to come here,” you said pointing towards the market ahead of you. Hero’s jaw dropped. *So Eun use to hate these kinds of places. She use to call them ‘low class’. So why is she here now?* When Hero came back to reality you were already walking towards the market. He shook his head and caught up to you. *I am not letting her out of my site for a second. So don’t try anything So Eun!*

 


How did you like it? I have to say everyone’s comments were super funny on how to get you out of your room! There are going to be a lot of discoveries in the next couple chapters. Be prepared. I hoped you liked this chapter and look forward to the next one. PLEASE COMMENT!