True Colors

Wrong Love

“Umma!” a little boy called into the phone again. Hero almost dropped the phone but instead he froze, the words bouncing through his head. *Umma!* The boy continued to repeat the word, again and again.

“Umma,” Hero muttered, looking up at you confused.

You were leaning forward as if you were about to jump at Hero, “Please! Let me talk to him. I promise I won’t tell him anything!” you whispered with sincere eyes. Hero was confused on what was happening and for some unknown reason, held the phone next your ear.

“Yi Jung!” you interrupted him.

“Umma!” he exclaimed.

You smiled and felt as if you may cry, “Yep!”

“Where are you? You didn’t open the door for me.” He whined.

“I…” you started looking around at all the faces in the dark room. The boys at the door and Hero’s face only a foot from yours. *I can’t tell him.* You sighed, “I went on a vacation with some friends, so I won’t be home for a couple days. When Hyun Joong comes home have him make you dinner. Okay?” you said trying sound happy but you looked like you were in pain and about to cry.

“Okay! I love you~” Yi Jung yelled.

You bit your lip as it quivered, “I love you too. Goodnight!”

“Good Night!” Yi Jung sang into the phone and hung up. Hero hung up your phone too, after seeing you were done.

“Was that your kid?” He asked seriously, not moving form his crouched over position. You looked at him. *I am not telling him anything.* You brushed him off and turned your to the side, away from Hero’s direction. Hero gapped at you. *This…* He roughly grabbed your chin and turned it to force you to look at him.

“It doesn’t matter anyway! You are never going to see him again!” He shouted into your face. He felt your pulse race in your neck under his fingers.

“What do you mean?” you murmured heartbrokenly.

“What I mean is that I am never letting a like you near your son again!” he shouted.

“No! You can’t do that! He needs me!” You screamed jerking out of his grip, tears streaming down your face. *So Eun… this kid must have been what changed you!* Hero thought looking at your reaction. Tears were flowing down your cheeks as you struggled to get untied.

“Take her back to my house,” Hero ordered over his shoulder at the group still huddled in the door.

The came forward and once again dragged you away as you shouted and screamed, “You bastard! You will pay for this! Let go of me!”

Hero got up and stared after you, “So Eun, you are going to regret using me.” He smirked but it quickly faded. “But why do I feel…wrong.” He muttered. He shrugged it off and stuck his hands into his pockets, thinking, *Yi jung… but who’s Hyun Joong? Is he that she used me for?* He scowled as he walked out to his car. He got in and started driving home. *So Eun we will know your true colors soon enough.* Without him noticing, Hero slowly sped up, wanting to play, what he thought would be, the funniest game he ever had played before.

 

 

L He misunderstood you L I hope he learns the truth later… So how did you like it? I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!