The End

Wrong Love

“Was it good?” you smiled.

Hero looked up from his plate of spaghetti with noodles hanging from his mouth and sauce all over his face, “Mmmhmmm.”

You laughed, “Um… you have some...” you said pointing around your mouth. Hero the noodle in and tried to clean his mouth with the back of his hand. You continued to laugh as he smeared the sauce all over. “Stop…” you chocked as you laughed. “Here,” you said, standing up and reaching across the table to wipe the sauce off his face. You giggled quietly, “you eat like a little kid.” Hero stopped moving as you wiped the sauce off and stared at you. You weren’t paying any attention to him because you were concentrating on cleaning off the sauce. “There,” you smiled with satisfaction and started to bring your hand back. But Hero’s hand shot up and held yours, gently, against his face. You looked up, your smile fading and you stared at him. Both of your eyes locked, until a maid walked in.

“Would you like me to… Oh!” You yanked your hand out from under Hero’s hand and jumped into your seat.

“What is it?” Hero asked turning to glare at the maid.

The maid jumped slightly at the ferocity of his stare, “Um… I just wanted to know if you wanted me to clean the table.”

Hero rolled his eyes, “Of course we d…”

“It’s fine. We can do it,” you said looking cheerfully at her. The maid nodded and walked off.

Hero turned and looked at you, “We…” he said pointing at you then at himself.

“Yes, you and me,” you said rolling your eyes. You stood up, grabbed your plate, and headed towards the kitchen. Hero sighed and bit his lip. *Stupid maid.* He grabbed the rest of the stuff and followed you into the kitchen. You were standing next to the sink, waiting for it to fill up with water.

“Where…” Hero began to ask.

“Um… right there is fine,” you said pointing on the counter next to you. Hero leaned forward and set the plates down. “I will wash, you can dry,” you stated and threw a towel over Hero’s head. Hero pulled it off and pouted. You laughed as you turned away to start washing the dishes. You both made small talk as you cleaned up but eventually ran out of things to say, and cleaned in silence. Hero turned and looked over at you. *I want her to stay here but…* He took a deep breath.

“~~~~~!” he called.

“Hmm…” you mumbled, finishing up  plate.

Hero sighed, “Would you like to go home?” You spun towards Hero, wide eyed, and dropped the plate. It landed in the sink, making the water splash all over you both.

“Oh sorry…” you said grabbing another towel quickly. You started to wipe down the counter but you suddenly stopped and looked at Hero.

“Are you serious? About going home?” Hero continued to wipe down the counter and didn’t look at you. You figured he was kidding so you went back to wiping the counter down.

“Yeah,” Hero mumbled. You turned and looked at him again.

“Really?” you chocked. Hero nodded. You didn’t move until Hero turned and looked at you. Your eyes were teary. *Is she happy… or sad?* Hero thought right before you jumped towards him. You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him.

“Thank you… thank you…” you repeated again and again. You pulled back and looked Hero right in the eyes. “Thank you so much,” you were practically crying with joy.

“Yep, go get ready,” he said coldly, nodding towards the upstairs. You nodded and took off. Hero stared after you and sighed heavily, “This is how it should be. This is right.” He turned and looked back at the sink. He looked to the side and saw the pots with the leftover spaghetti and sauce in them. His eyes saddened as he looked at them, “But why doesn’t it feel that way.”

 

 

Awww… Hero let you leave. You two were finally getting along.  Don't worry this isn't the real end. It is the end of your misunderstanding relationship. If that makes any sense. How is the reunion between you and Yi Jung going to be? How will Hero be? To let you all know, I finished my research paper. Hehe… This is a lesson to all, never wait until the last minute :) I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!