To The Pool

Wrong Love

Once you started getting unpacked, there was a knock on the door. You looked at Hyun Joo, who shrugged and walked over to the door to answer it.

Then she came back for you, “It’s for you,” she laughed.

“Who…?” you began to ask until you saw Yi Jung peak his head out from behind Hyun Joo.

He was already in his swimsuit and had a inflatable tube around his waist, “Can we go swimming?”

“Um…” you looked at all of your clothes all over the beds and sighed, “Can you wait about five minutes?” Yi Jung nodded excitedly. You turned back and started to look through the mess for your swimsuit. Hyun Joo found hers fast and changed in the bathroom quickly. When she came out, she was wearing a dark navy blue two piece with white polka dots all over it. *I should have found it by now,* you thought as you continued to look through your stuff for your swimsuit.

“What’s wrong?” Hyun Joo asked peering your shoulder.

“I can’t find my swimsuit,” you muttered, “Whatever. I can just sit on the side.”

“Nope! You have to go swimming…I got it! I’ll go buy one quickly. Wait here!” Hyun Joo exclaimed, jumbling her words together. She grabbed a sun dress, threw it on, sand headed out of the room, with Yi Jung tagging along.

You sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed, “This is a great start to this trip.”

After ten minutes, Hyun Joo came running back up with a bag.

“You are so lucky, they only had two left!” she grinned, pleased with her accomplishment.

“Thanks,” you laughed.

“Yi Jung and I are going to go down and save seats, so change quick and come down,” she exclaimed, seeming almost as excited as Yi Jung, if not more. She turned back around and headed to the pool.

“I am so glad she came,” you sighed, peaking into the bag. You went into the bathroom and changed as fast as you could. When you were done you looked in the mirror. The swimsuit was a light pink two piece. You came out and threw your clothes onto the bed and rushed out of the room, forgetting to grab a cover up. You just ran to the elevator, not wanting to make Yi Jung and Hyun Joo wait. The elevator was just about to close so you yelled, “Wait! Hold the elevator!” A hand stuck out and stopped the door for you. You smiled a slowed your pace down, “Thank you so much,” you said as you came around the corner to the elevator. You looked up at the person to thank them again but stopped mid thought. *Hero!* Hero was standing there in his swimsuit, with no shirt on, with wide eyes, that were looking at you.

“Are you coming?” Hero asked simply.

“Oh yeah,” you said stepping into the elevator right before the doors shut again. Standing next to Hero made you realize how stupid it was for you to forget a cover up. You felt so exposed, and to Hero none the less. It also didn’t help that Hero was staring down at you, but trying to cover it up or look away. You wrapped your arms around yourself trying to act natural but cover yourself up more. *She is so cute. This isn’t fair. Why didn’t she wear something else beside that? She looks so innocent. Calm down Hero. Don’t do anything. But… Don’t. This is torture.* Hero mentally argued with himself wanting to pull you into his arms and never let you go. You bit your lip and glanced out of the corner of your eye at Hero. *Why did it have to be him? But he is actually kind of hot…No! Idiot! Don’t even think that!* you thought shaking your head, but still keeping an eye on Hero.

When the doors open, after what seemed like forever, Hero began to talk to you, “So…What are you doing down here?”

You swallowed and rubbed your neck, “I am going to go swimming with Yi Jung and Hyun Joo.”

“Oh,” Hero muttered, not saying another word. You both walked to the pool in silence and when you got to the entrance you both said goodbye as if you were acquaintances and went your separate ways. *Stupid! That was so awkward!* Hero yelled in his head as he walked away from you. You glanced over your shoulder at Hero’s back, sighed, and continued to walk over to Hyun Joo.

“It’s about time!” she exclaimed as you sat down.

“Yep,” you laughed and laid down. *I just want to relax and not think about…”

“Hey! Isn’t that Hero over there?!” Hyun Joo exclaimed. You shot up and looked where she was pointing. Sure enough, Hero was sitting on a chair on the opposite side of the pool.

“Isn’t that guy hot?”

“Yep,” you heard some girl’s whispering near you. You looked at whom they were talking about and it was Hero.

“Forget him!” you shouted and plopped back down.

“Looks like someone is going to make a move,” Hyun Joo whispered to you. You looked over your shoulder back at Hero. A girl, in a swimsuit that was too small for her, was walking over to him. She sat down next to him, and started talking to him.

“Like he will fall for her,” you muttered looking away.

“Looks like he is…” Hyun Joo said weirdly. You looked back and Hero was smiling at her and seemed to be checking her out.

“ert,” you grumbled, refusing to look at him anymore.

“Hmm…” Hyun Joo giggled and laid down next to you. “Looks like someone doesn’t like Hero talking to that girl.”

You spun over and stared at Hyun Joo shocked, “Who? Me!” you said pointing at yourself. “Pff…yeah right!” you stuttered. Your eyes drifting back towards Hero.

“Okay,” Hyun Joo said sarcastically, and looked away.

“Why would I?! I don’t like him!” you exclaimed in defense.

Hyun Joo laughed, “Who said anything about liking him?”

“Forget it! You are impossible!” you yelled and got up.

Hyun Joo smiled, “Just face it. You are jealous.”

“I am not…I mean… I don’t… Agh! This is stupid!” you yelled and jumped into the pool.

When you came up, you heard Hyun Joo laughing, “Just face it! You like him! You like Hero!” You felt your face growing red as you glance over at Hero. *I like Hero…* You blew some bubbles in the water, trying to not think about it, and continued to swim.

 

 

So how did you like it? This was originally one chapter but I decided to break it up into two, since it got so long, so the next one is a continuation on this one. Something interesting will happen next time. I hope you look forward to it. PLEASE COMMENT!