Asking Her

Wrong Love

A little later on Hero left Yunho’s house, after finalizing the plan. He got out of his car but did not enter the house right away. He began to pace outside the door mumbling to himself for ten minutes.

“How am I going to get her to go? Do I just ask? Should I say it is an order? What if she refuses no matter what?”  Hero finally settled down. He took a deep breath and opened the door. Maids were running around cleaning everything. But you were no-where in site. *Did she run away again?* Hero thought nervously, looking around anxiously. Suddenly, Hyun Joo ran by. *Wait! She is ~~~~~’s friend!*

“Maid Hyun Joo!” Hero shouted. All the maids turned towards him and froze. Hyun Joo pointed at herself and Hero nodded.

All the other maids stared in shock as Hyun Joo quickly walked over and bowed. “What do you need me for?” Hero gave all the maids a cold stare, making them quickly get back to their work.

Hero turned back to Hyun Joo, “Have you seen So…~~~~~?”

Hyun Joo perked up and smiled, “Yes, I believe she was helping outside.” Hero nodded and waved her off. He put his hands in his pockets and walked outside. He looked around and saw all the maid’s picking weeds and watering plants, but he still didn’t see you.

“~~~~~! I need an empty bucket!” one of the hunched over maids yelled. You suddenly came running around a corner, not in your normal uniform, but in a dirty t-shirt and shorts, with two empty buckets in your arms. “Thank you!” the maid sang. You laughed and nodded.

“~~~~~!” You spun around and saw another maid waving you over. You ran over and traded buckets with her. “Thanks.” You nodded and tried to balance both of the buckets, which were overflowing with weeds, on your arms. *What is she doing?* You ran over towards some other maids then towards a garbage bag in the center. Hero watched you running around, *Don’t get confused! Just ask her.* You poured each pail of weeds into the bag and once you were done you set them all down, and stretched your arms out. Your hand brushed something making you jump. You spun around and Hero was right there.

“Oh…Hi!” you said, smiling. Hero froze.

“Um…Um…” he stuttered.

“What?” you said leaning towards him. *Just tell her she is coming out tonight!*

“Um… will you come to dinner with me tonight?” Hero invited sweetly. *Idiot!* Your eyes opened wide. *What? Something is definitely wrong with him. Maybe he isn’t as mad anymore.*

“Why?” you asked innocently.

“Why? Um…” Hero scratched his head. *Why? Why?* “Because if you don’t, you will for sure never see your son again!” Hero yelled on a whim, but after it was out there Hero realized what he had said. All emotion drained from your face. You bit your lip and looked down. *I thought he had changed. But he is the same jerk as always. At least I know why he is this way.*

You looked up at Hero and whispered, “fine.” *I don’t want him to be sad again and I want to be able to see Yi Jung faster.* “I have to go finish my work now, bye.” You bent over and picked up all the buckets.

As you started to walk away Hero yelled, “Wait!” and grabbed your arm. You turned around and stared at him blankly. “…It’s a fancy place! So where something that I put in your closet.” You nodded and walked away. *Why did I say it like that! Idiot!* Hero thought grabbing his head and stomping around.

“He is so stupid! He needs to learn that if he asks nicely it will work better then when he is mean… I would have said yes too if he would have asked nicely,” you muttered to yourself. You lightly patted your face. *Don’t worry! Just be nice, try not to fight with him tonight! Good luck ~~~~~!*

 

 

How did you like it? Hero really needs to learn to be nice. I sense a surprise in the next chapter and a long chapter is coming up. I hope you look forward to it. PLEASE COMMENT!