Two Little Maids

Wrong Love

 

You woke up the next morning to find another tray of soup, fruit, and juice, on the table next to you, but Hero and Yi Jung weren’t there. You found it strange, and somehow lonely, but didn’t bother to think much more into it. You ate your food slowly and looked around your quiet room. *This is why I hate being sick.* You lost your appetite and set the tray to the side. You snuggled back into your covers and stared off into space, when the door suddenly opened. You looked over your covers towards the door. It was Hyun Joo

“Hi,” you smiled warmly as you sat up. Hyun Joo didn’t say anything back just bit her lip and grinned. “What is…?” Hyun Joo turned around and walked out of the room. *What was that abo…?* You started to think when two more maids came in. You sighed and started to go back under your covers when you had a strange feeling. You shot back up and looked across the dark room at the two maids. One looked taller and manlier than any of the maids you had gotten to know, and the other was shorter and seemed excited about something.  You squinted and realized they were not maids. They were Hero and Yi Jung, in maid dresses. Your mouth dropped wide open. “What are you guys…?” you couldn’t speak anymore from the shock.

“Hello master,” they both sang at the same time as they tilted their heads, acting cute. Yi Jung looked up at Hero then at you and cutely skipped over to you and bowed.

“What can I do for you master?” he said kicking his leg back. You just stared at him. *What are they doing?* “Has my master’s fever must have gone up?” he asked cutely jumping up onto the bed. He knelt next to you and touched your forehead then his own. He frowned not knowing what he was looking for. Suddenly, his eyes popped wide open and he pulled a thermometer out from the side table. “Open wide,” he said.

“Bu…” you started but were interrupted by the thermometer in you mouth. After a few seconds he pulled it out and looked at it. He pouted, because he was unable to tell what the numbers meant.

“Maid Hero,” he called over his shoulder. Hero was blushing lightly with embarrassment and still standing by the door. *This was less embarrassing when it was in my head.* He sighed and shyly walked over. He looked down at Yi Jung but out of the corner of his eyes he saw you, staring at him. He quickly avoided your look and looked at Yi Jung. *This is the most embarrassing thing I have ever done!*

“What is it, maid Yi Jung,” he said, trying to act cute and tilting his head. Yi Jung handed the thermometer to him. Hero looked at it. “Master’s temperature has dropped, but she still has a slight fever.”

Yi Jung nodded and turned back to you, “You may feel fine master, but you need to stay in bed for one more day, and don’t worry. We will happily take care of you.” Yi Jung grinned and pointed at himself and Hero. You didn’t argue and nodded. You glanced out of the corner of your eye at Hero standing there. He was wringing the edge of his skirt and blushing like crazy. *He is too cute.* Yi Jung nudged Hero in the side trying to get him to focus.

He looked at Yi Jung, mouthing, “What?” Yi Jung shook his head towards you. Hero gave him a desperate ‘please don’t make me’ look, but Yi Jung kept staring at him. “Fine,” Hero mumbled. He took a deep breath then looked at you. “Hello master! My name is maid Hero,” he curtsied,  “and I am going to make sure all those icky germs are gone for good,” he finished pretending his hands were a gun and shooting away the germs. Your mouth dropped open, and Yi Jung snickered next to you. Hero’s face was entirely red,  and he couldn’t move because he was frozen with embarrassment. Hero closed his eyes wanting to disappear, when he suddenly heard you giggle. He opened his eyes and stared at you shocked. Your occasional muffled giggles, suddenly became an outburst of laughter. You couldn’t hold it in anymore, it was too funny. You couldn’t breath you were laughing so hard.

“You idiots,” you managed to say in between laughs.

“Yes!” Hero and Yi Jung yelled, jumping up and high fiving each other. “We did it!”

“What do you mean?” you asked wiping away tears from laughing so hard, but still chuckling.

Hero looked at Yi Jung, then back to you, “Yi Jung was telling me that you would always make him laugh when he was sick, because it got lonely and he couldn’t see his friends, so we decided to do the same for you.”

You looked at Yi Jung and smiled, “Thank you. Both of you.” You smiled sweetly at Hero, which made him blush. “But I have to say, this has to be the weirdest, and somehow, sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.” Yi Jung laughed with you and Hero smiled contently at you. *Now I know what my embarrassment was for, and it was worth it.*

 

 

Hehehe! I think the title kind of gave it away. How did you like it?  Did it make you laugh when you imagined the two of them in maid outfits? I think Yi Jung would be super adorable! Sorry I didn’t update yesterday but I got home late and I was super tired. So I will try to update twice today. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!