It's Her!

Wrong Love

You walked Yi Jung to school with Hyun Joong.

You smiled, “Bye.” Yi Jung kissed you on the cheek and ran into the building.

“So sweet!” Hyun Joong cooed.

You elbowed him in the side playfully, “Shut up!” Hyun Joong laughed.

“So what are we doing today?” He asked hopping up and down tugging on your shirt.

You rolled your eyes, “I… am going to go buy some new clothes for Yi Jung.”

“Can I come?” Hyun Joong perked up. You laughed and nodded.  “So he is still calling you Umma?” Hyun Joong muttered. You stopped walking and looked at Hyun Joong. “Umm… sorry… I didn’t mean…”

“It’s okay. He may start calling me Noona, but I don’t want to rush him. I am fine with this.” You smiled slightly. “He doesn’t remember her, I mean he was only two when they past away. Instead of being his sister, I rather be his umma. No one should need to grow up without a mother.” Hyun Joong reached towards your shoulder but you brushed past, with a saddened look. He sighed and you both headed towards the mall. You stopped in many stores grabbing clothes out that may look good on Yi Jung. Hyun Joong was your helper and told you if the outfit was what a boy would like.

“He would like this!” you yelled.

“No way!” Hyun Joong exclaimed, shaking his head.

“Why not?” you poked Hyun Joong in the stomach.

“Because it has an odd number of stripes!” You gapped at him. *What an idiot!*

A loud boom of thunder and suddenly the rain was pouring down. Jaejoong looked up at the clouds. *Damn rain!*

“Hero!” Changmin called. Jaejoong turned around and saw Changmin running towards him with an umbrella.

“What?” He responded. Changmin held up his hand trying to catch his breath. “What?!” Hero screamed.

Changmin straightened up instantly, “Junsu said they need you back!” Hero nodded and stuck his hands into his pockets and headed to his car. He walked past stores and saw couples heading in and out of stores, holding hands, and acting cute with each other. His face turned sour. *They are so disgusting. They have no clue what the other’s real intentions are. Idiots!* He walked by a store turning and looking at a couple laughing happily. Hero rolled his eyes, but for some reason he backed up and looked again. He saw you and Hyun Joong laughing happily and you playfully slapped his shoulder. Jaejoong froze. *So Eun!* He watched you goof around and tease Hyun Joong.

“Hero? Hero…” Changmin drifted off and looked to where Hero was looking. He saw a cute girl, with a pretty smile. He looked back at Hero. “Do you know her?” Hero continued to watch you, shocked, and angered.

“I want that girl,” he muttered.

“But she has a boyfriend!” Changmin exclaimed.

Hero’s face turned into what horror movies were made of, “Bring her to me.” Hero said grabbing the collar of Changmin’s shirt. He glanced once more at you then, releasing Changmin, he headed towards the car.

“What’s wrong with him?” Changmin muttered sourly. He looked over his shoulder at you and shook his head. “This is not going to end well,” He muttered to himself as he ran to catch up with Hero.

 

 

Uh-oh! This can’t be good. How did you like it? If you don't know who Changmin and Junsu are, they are other members of DBSK. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!