Mommy?

Wrong Love

*This isn’t right! She never kissed like that! Not even for our first kiss!* Hero thought as he rubbed his temples, staring at where you had been sitting. “This girl is so… sweet and innocent,” he muttered to himself. “She must have changed, but no one can change that much.” Hero laughed to himself. *I am one to talk.*

Changmin came running back in, “Why did you do that?” he asked. Hero looked back and shrugged nonchalantly at Changmin. “Well, can you go deal with your guest?” He said looking at Hero anxiously.

Hero turned around and looked at Changmin, “Why?”

Changmin sighed, “First off, you made us bring her here, not telling us anything. And second off, she is going insane in the other room!” his voice slowly rising.

“What do you mean?” Hero asked giving a look of confusion.

“She won’t stop crying,” Changmin complained, grabbing his head as if it might explode.

 Hero’s eyes widened, “What!” He shouted standing up, unconsciously concerned.

The second you got into the other room, you fell to the floor and began to cry. *Why is this happening to me!? Why did he kiss me!?*

Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin stepped towards you, “Are you oka…”

“Get away from me!” you screamed, kicking you legs toward them. They stepped back, looking at each other. They mouthed words to each other then sneaked out. You scooted to the far corner and pulled your knees up to your chest. A million questions running through your head, *Are they going to kill me? Why am I here? Who are they? What is going to happen to Yi Jung? I can’t leave him alone!* You began to sob more. You were still crying when the door suddenly swung open. You glanced up and saw Hero. You pressed your back to the wall, as if trying to be enveloped into the wall. Hero looked at you in the corner. *She doesn’t seem the same. She looks so fragile.*

He stepped towards you and you screamed, “Stay away from me!” You glared at Hero. He didn’t like the look you were giving him. He walked towards. You tried to get away, but it was no use.

“You have more angst So Eun! If you keep looking at your toy like that it might break.” Hero said mockingly only a foot from your face.

“I am not So Eun and no one is my ‘toy’!” you screamed as you whipped your head forward, hitting Hero right on the forehead. He fell backwards clutching his head.

“!” Junsu muttered and started to run in but Hero stopped him by raising his hand.

He smirked at you, “Aww… so kitty got some claws.” He cooed mockingly. “Come here So Eun!” he said putting his arms out. You got shivers by the way he was looking at you.

“How many times do I have to tell you? I. Am. Not. So Eun!” you shouted, your eyes sad and filling with tears again. Hero’s smile faded as he looked at you. *Maybe she is telling the tru…* Your phone interrupted Hero’s thoughts. He leaned towards you reaching for your pocket. “Don’t touch me!” you screamed.

“Shut up!” Hero snapped. He held you still with one arm as you struggled and reached into your pocket for your phone. He looked at the caller ID and read it a loud. “My cutie?” Your eyes opened wide. He looked at you and rolled his eyes. “Probably one of your boyfriends.” You tried to jump forward to get the phone but Hero held you firmly in place. “I think I should tell him what you are really up to. How about it?” he smirked. He opened the phone and put it against his ear, “He…” but froze when he heard the other voice.

“Umma!”

 

 

What is Hero going to think? I just have to say this right now. I love Hero! (Fangirl moment over) hehe! Anyway I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!