5 years later

Wrong Love

“Noona!” You turned around and saw Yi Jung running towards you with a huge grin on his face.

 

 

 

“Hi! What’s up?” you asked as you unpacked lunch from a picnic basket.

“I just beat your husband in football!” Yi Jung exclaimed and high fived you.

“Really?” you laughed.

“Yep! I am just a stronger man I guess,” he said, lifting up his arms and flexing.

“Since you are so strong that means you will be able to go grab another chair from the car!” you exclaimed, acting like it was the most fun thing in the world.

Yi Jung shook his head, “I don’t think I am that strong.”

“Alright,” you laughed, and continued to unpack.

“Where is Cho Hee?” Yi Jung asked as he grabbed some watermelon off the table.

“She is hiding under the table,” you whispered. Yi Jung smiled and ducked under the table too. You heard some giggles and then it was quiet again. You were almost done setting up for lunch, when two arms wrapped around your waist.

“Hello beautiful,” Hero whispered and kissed your cheek.

You looked over your shoulder, “Hi.”

“Where is everyone?” he asked, looking around.

“I don’t know!” you said louder than necessary. Hero looked at you with confusion. You smiled and pointed at the table, “I have not seen Yi Jung or Cho Hee for awhile!” you practically shouted that time. Hero chuckled quietly and nodded.

“Oh! So how am I going to find them?” he said as he began to walk around to the other side of the table. “I will just have to… scare them!” Hero shouted and popped his head under the table. You heard squeals and laughter as Hero caught both of them.

“You cheated,” Yi Jung complained, “~~~~~ told you.” Cho Hee giggled and nodded.

“No she didn’t,” Hero smiled secretly. “Now time for a helicopter!” Hero shouted and began to spin in circles, holding Cho Hee and Yi Jung so they would get dizzy too.

“Be careful with Cho Hee!” you exclaimed worriedly.

“Don’t worry. It looks like fun,” Yunho smiled.

“Not really,” Yi Jung said, falling over as soon as Hero set him down. Cho Hee giggled cutely and mimicked Yi Jung. You smiled at them.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot, but I heard that Yi Jung beat you in football,” you laughed, turning to Hero.

“They were the most unfair teams possible!” Hero exclaimed.

“Don’t complain,” you stated cutely.

“It was me against Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun, and Yi Jung!” Hero exclaimed counting the people off with his fingers.

“So I guess I am just no one,” Changmin pouted, walking up behind you.

“Yep! Exactly!” Yoochun laughed as he came over with Junsu. Hero nodded childishly, now sitting on the ground, playing with Cho Hee.

“If I am not important, I should just leave,” Changmin said dramatically and began to turn around.

“You are important to me,” Hyun Joo cooed next to him, holding his hand tightly, not allowing him to go and sulk.

Changmin smiled and kissed her on the cheek, “Thank you.”

“Don’t mind us single people. We are okay! Continue!” Junsu exclaimed, waving his hand.

“Don’t worry Hyung I love you!” Yoochun and Yunho shouted, hugging him.

“Get off of me!” Junsu struggled to get away, but finally gave up, and slouched over.

“It’s not my fault that you can’t find a girl like Hyun Joo,” Changmin shrugged.

“Shut up,” Junsu glared.

You giggled quietly, “Lunch is ready.”

“Finally!” they all exclaimed. You pouted teasingly as everyone laughed.

“It looks great,” Hero whispered and kissed you.

“Thanks. You can eat, I’m not hungry, so I will hold Cho Hee,” you stated putting your arms out, ready to hold her.

“It’s okay! I can hold her,” Hero said.

“Cho Hee!” you called. She turned to look at you. “Who do you want to hold you? Appa? Or umma?” you said, pointing at Hero and then you, and making appa sound like a punishment. Cho Hee looked between you two and frowned slightly as if in deep thought, then grabbed both your shirts.

“Well, that settles that,” Hero laughed. You smiled and sat down next to Hero, so Cho Hee was able to sit on both of your laps.

“Wait!” Yi Jung suddenly yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at him. “Before we start eating we have to say something.” No one spoke, but just stared at him. “Noona, Happy anniversary!” You smiled, as everyone followed and congratulated Hero and you. When everyone was done and had begun to eat Hero nudged you lightly. You turned and looked at him.

“Happy anniversary,” he whispered.

You smiled sweetly and kissed him, “Happy anniversary.”

 

 

So how did you like the ending? All I could picture while writing this was ever single one of my family get-togethers. Pure chaos! If you didn't understand, Cho Hee is your kid, Changmin and Hyun Joo are together, and Yi Jung no longer calls you umma. Well I will see you in my next story :)