Normal?

Wrong Love

You had been at Hero’s house for two days and had not called home since the day you were kidnapped. Ever night you missed Yi Jung but you figured Hero would let you go soon. But just in case you found out there was a lot of security that you had not seen when you first arrived. You made friends with most of the other maids, and had gotten them to call you ~~~~~ which made you happy, but Hero still seemed reluctant to call you it. You had gotten really close to and loved spending free time with one of the maids, named Hyun Joo because she was around the same age as you and you both did most of the same jobs together. Even though she was young, Hyun Joo was like the big sister who watched out for you and all the maids. Not only that but her name, and the way she acted reminded you so much of Hyun Joong. Because of this, you told Hyun Joo about the mistake you think was made. She believed you and promised to help you anyway she could. Which made you miss Yi Jung a lot.

“Wake up ~~~~~!” Hyun Joo yelled shaking you.

“Let me sleep,” You grumbled, pulling the covers above your head.

“Wake up! Now!” Hyun Joo screamed and ripped the covers off you, sending you spinning towards the floor with them.

“Ow! Hyun Joo!” you complained.

“Sorry, but you are going to be late!” She rushed you to get up.

You looked up at the clock, and your eyes shot open, “Dang it!” you then ran to get ready. You both sprinted down the hall to your morning duties. Luckily, Hero wasn’t in his office. You sighed and started to clean up his desk, while Hyun Joo was dusting off some shelves. Hyun Joo who was originally the only person who cleaned Hero’s office told you that his desk had gotten messier these past couple of days.

You had already filled up your second trash bag when Hero walked in and looked at you, “Good morning,” he greeted smugly.

Hyun Joo turned and bowed, “Good morning sir.” You kept your eyes down at your work, not saying a word. You picked up a trash bag and brushed past Hero, without a word. He sat down at his desk and pretended to do work but watched you with satisfaction. You were piling bags of Hero’s trash by the door and coming back still cleaning his desk, even though he was there. You finished without looking at him and walked to the door with the last trash bag. You turned around and surveyed the room to make sure you didn’t forget anything.

You approved and looked at Hyun Joo, “I am going to take these out then we can meet upstairs.” Hyun Joo nodded and you headed out with all three of the trash bags in your hands. You dumped them and leaned against the wall. You heard footsteps and looked up. Hero had appeared from around the corner. You started to walk back into the house, but Hero kept stepping in front of you. You kept trying but it was useless. You sighed and turned around, heading the other way but Hero grabbed your arm. You looked up at him, “What?” Hero smirked and pushed you against the wall so you couldn’t move at all.

“Like the new job, ~~~~~~?” he mocked. You glared at him. “Don’t be mad baby!” he said leaning towards you. You tried to wiggle free put there was no use. You closed your eyes, scared. But suddenly you felt a flick on your forehead.

“I will never waste myself on you again.” He said laughing slightly. His grip loosened and you got out of his grip, and pushed past him.

*He is so annoying! He really won’t believe that I am not So Eun!?* He had been saying stuff like that everyday. You heard a kid laughing outside the gate and you turned to look. “Yi Jung… I miss you.” You sighed. *I am going to find a way to get back to you.* you thought with determination and sadness, which was a bad combination, a bad combination for Hero.

 

 

I am hitting a rough patch. But stay with me the story will get really interesting soon. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!