Drunk Mix Up

Wrong Love

When you woke up the next morning, you were surprised because you were not tired. Normally, when you dreamed about your parents, you didn’t sleep well, but you felt, normal. The only time this had ever happened was right after your parents died. Hyun Joong came over often to help you take care of Yi Jung while you take a nap. Back then, the dreams were much worse. It was as if you were in the car with them when it happened. But Hyun Joong would always be there, to comfort you and calm you down. *It can’t be!* Your eyes shot open wide and jolted up in your bed and looked around. You excitedly looked around the room thinking that you were back home with Hyun Joong, and more importantly Yi Jung. Your face filled with sadness when you saw that it was the same room, in the same house, with that same jerk. You calmed down and got out of bed. You didn’t want to see Hero so you snuck out of your room and down the stairs. You went into the kitchen and saw some of the maids whispering in the corner. You rolled your eyes. *Gossiping so early in the morning.* You headed to the fridge to get some food but listened to the maid’s conversation.

“It’s true! He left late last night and has not come back.”

“Is that why Changmin looks stressed?” one asked.

“Yes! Some people are busy looking for him right now.”

You turned towards the maids and asked, “Who are you talking about?”

“Who else but the master?” one maid snapped. *Hero!* You thought in surprise.

You walked out of the room, “Where did he go? He is probably thinking of a punishment. That stupid jerk!” But you were still slightly concerned. You shook off the feelings, walked up to your room and got dressed, ready to work with a new optimism since Hero wasn’t home. You worked the whole day, doing all the chores but you felt strangely uneasy. Your optimism faded because Hero wasn’t popping up every five seconds to bug you. It was, quiet, and seemed more like work then it did when Hero was there. You had to constantly keep shaking your head trying to get thoughts of Hero out of your head.

“Are you coming up to bed ~~~~~!” Hyun Joo called, breaking you out of your trance.

“No, I am going to finish a bit more work. Goodnight!”

“Goodnight,” Hyun Joo smiled and headed up the stairs. You turned and looked at the door, for about the hundredth time.

“No, I am not worrying about him,” you muttered shaking your head again. The day was almost over and Hero had not come home, not even once. After an hour, you sighed, “Maybe he isn’t coming home.” You turned and were about to go up the stairs when the main door flew open. You looked wide-eyed as Junsu and Yoochun dragged a drunk, unconscious Hero in.

Changmin came flying past you, “Where was he?” he asked frantically.

“We found him at a bar, with about five girls trying to get him to take them home. Stupid s,” Junsu hissed.

“Well, bring him up to his room,” Changmin said pointing to the upstairs. Junsu and Yoochun nodded and pulled him up the stairs. Changmin was rubbing his head, muttering, “What has gotten into him?”

Without realizing what you were doing, you stepped forward and said, “I can help take care of him.” Changmin looked just as shocked as you felt, but you hid it better.

“Um… are you sure?” he asked, dumbfounded. You nodded. “Okay, then.” Changmin turned and led you to Hero’s room, even though you knew where it was. “You guys can go.” Changmin stated as he walked into the room.

“What?” Yoochun asked astonished, “What about…”

“She will take care of him,” Changmin interrupted pointing over his shoulder at you. Junsu and Yoochun’s eyes widened just as much as Changmin’s had. They looked at each other confused, but they didn’t dare to disobey Changmin. They all walked out of the room, whispering amongst each other. You sighed and walked out of the room to go grab some water and headache medicine. When you came back, Hero was no longer in his bed. You ran over and looked around. He had fallen off his bed, and you found him lying on the floor. You huffed in frustration and set down everything on the nightstand. You walked back over to Hero and tried to get him back up on the bed. You pulled on his arms but he wouldn’t move.

“How am I going to get him onto the bed?” you mumbled, putting your hands on your hips and standing up. “I got it!” you exclaimed. You bent over and put your arms under each of his arms, as if you were hugging him. You pulled backwards and he lifted slightly. *Yes!* But Suddenly he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you, pulling you so close that you lost your balance and fell into his chest, sending you both crashing to the ground. “Ow! You idiot!” you yelled, trying to push up off of him.

Hero shifted and hugged you even tighter and mumbled, “So Eun…” You continued to struggle and could hardly breathe. Hero finally loosened his grip on you, but didn’t let go, and sat up. You were kneeling and less than a foot away from Hero’s face. His eyes suddenly opened and they looked empty but had a deep sadness in them. “So Eun…” He repeated again, smiling slightly.

 

 

What is going to happen?  Will you finally find out whom you were mistaken as? I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!