Your Friend's House

Wrong Love

You had packed up all your things in two days and were still unable to find a place with one of your friends. Hyun Joong had reluctantly left that morning to go to stay with his friend, but begged you to call him if you couldn’t find a place to stay. Yi Jung was slowly going back to normal but if you ever went out of his sight he would run around crazily until he found you. It was the morning of the third day and you just decided to get a taxi to drive you and Yi Jung out to some friends who hadn’t picked up the phone. You loaded up the car and said goodbye to the landlady.

“You can call me if you have any troubles,” she said, hugging you again.

“Okay, I promise I will.” The landlady turned and hugged Yi Jung who struggled to breath. You laughed quietly as Yi Jung tried to break free of her grasps.

When she finally released him, she whispered, “Remember to not give your umma a lot of trouble.” Yi Jung looked back at you, and then back at the landlady and nodded.

“Yi Jung!” You called from the car. “It is time to go!” Yi Jung turned around and looked and quickly bowed to the landlady then ran to the car. You both waved goodbye as the car pulled away.

“Where would you like to go?” the driver asked. You thought for a second about where you wanted to go. There was only one place that popped into your head.

You tried to remember the address, then wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to the driver and said, “I would like to go here first.”

“Okay,” the driver stated. You look looked down and picked at your fingernails. *Did I make the right choice? What if he doesn’t want me there?* Yi Jung pulled on your shirt sleeve.

You looked down at him and he gave you a sweet smile, “It’s okay.”

You nodded and hugged him, “It will be okay.” The driver drove for almost half an hour until he found the house. You paid him and he left you, Yi Jung and the bags at the end of the driveway. “Let’s go!” you said cheerfully. Yi Jung tried to grab all the bags but was tipping over from them all. You laughed, “Here I will take a couple.”

Yi Jung pouted, “Okay.” He set down only two bags and continued to carry the rest up the driveway. You couldn’t stop laughing. *He is such a cutie.* You quickly caught up to him and followed right behind him. When you got up to the door, a car pulled up.

“~~~~~! What are you doing here?” Yunho asked as he stepped out of the car.

“I needed a place to stay so I wondered if I could stay here,” you said smiling. Yi Jung stepped behind you and stuck closely being a bit shy. Yunho tilted his head and looked at him.

“Is that…” Yunho trailed off, staring at Yi Jung. You looked behind you at Yi Jung. He had always been weird around strangers, but Yunho had come over to the house before.

“What’s wrong?” you asked, “It’s Yunho oppa.” Yi Jung stepped out slowly and looked at Yunho, unsurely.

“Yunho?” he questioned.

“Do you remember him? He use to come to our house a lot,” you reassured. Yi Jung was still uncertain but he partially remembered him, so he stepped out from behind you but still stuck close.

“So it is Yi Jung! Wow, I haven’t seen him in forever! He has gotten so big!” Yunho exclaimed.

You smiled and looked back up at Yunho, “Can we go in now?” you asked.

“Oh! Yeah sorry!” Yunho laughed awkwardly and headed towards the door, which was opened slightly. “What the…” he muttered, and opened the door. “Hello!” Yunho called out. You followed in behind him and looked around, no one was there. “Hello!” Yunho yelled again.

“Oh! Coming!” someone yelled. Changmin suddenly came running around a corner. “~~~~~!” He yelled surprised. “What are you doing here?”

You began to stutter nervously, “Um… I was hoping…if it is okay… I could stay…” Suddenly there was a loud bang.

“Umma!” Yi Jung yelped, having fallen from all the bags and was partially buried underneath them.

You spun around and ran over to Yi Jung, “Are you okay?”

He looked up at you and nodded, “I am the man, and I have to be strong.”

You laughed and rustled his hair, “You are.” You stood up and looked back at Changmin.

“And this is…?” Changmin asked, thinking it was your son.

“Oh!” you spun around and brought Yi Jung in front of you, “This is Yi Jung, my younger brother.”

Changmin gulped and stared at Yi Jung then at you, “Oh.”

You smiled, “Where is Hero?”

“He is…over there,” Changmin muttered pointing to his office.

“Wait with Yunho oppa,” you told Yi Jung, “I will be right back.” Yi Jung gave you a worried look but then nodded obediently. You walked towards the office and saw Junsu and Yoochun, with their ears pressed against the door. You cleared your throat to get their attention. They both quickly spun around and looked at you. They smiled and quickly ran away, not noticing it was you because they didn’t want to get caught. You rolled your eyes and walked over to the door. “I wonder what they were listening to,” you muttered quietly. You shrugged and began to open the door.

But you stopped when you heard Hero talking, “Listen once, and listen good. I don’t love you. I thought I did once, but it was a waste of my time.” You scrunched your eyebrows together. *Who is he talking to?*

Suddenly you heard a girl speak, “Are you still angry about me breaking up with you?”

Hero chuckled slightly, “Don’t be so egotistical. I will admit, at one point I was so mad at you, I could kill someone.” Hero paused. “But I met someone who is amazing. She has seen all my bad points and almost none of my good ones, but she is still nice to me.”

“Who is he talking about?” you whispered, confused by the sweetness of Hero’s voice, and continued to listen.

“She goes through every day smiling, even if she feels like crying. Although when she does cry, it hurts so bad that I can’t do anything else but want to comfort her...”

“Who is she?” the girl asked as you whispered it.

“She is the girl I love.” *Oh my gosh! Hero loves someone! Who is…?* “and her names is ~~~~~.”

You stepped back from the door, “Hero…loves, me.” You stared at the door stunned for a minute. “No way that isn’t possible,” you muttered shaking your head. “Hero can’t possibly love…me.”

 

 

           Oh my gosh! Not only So Eun heard it, but you did too! What is going to happen? Will you be able to stay there? I bet a lot of you thought it was Yunho’s house. And a Quick Q&A: Is my story going to slow? Should I try to speed it up? It probably will end up shorter that way too. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!