Yunho Oppa!

Wrong Love

After all your chores were finished, Hyun Joo and you went up to your room to try and pick out an outfit.

“I still can’t believe he gave you this room.” Hyun Joo said spinning around the room with amazement.  Hyun Joo stopped spinning and nudged you playfully, “I still can’t believe he asked you out.”

“Shut up, he didn’t ask me out,” you said as you teasingly pushed Hyun Joo’s shoulder. Hyun Joo knew that Hero thought you were So Eun but you hadn’t told her why he didn’t like her. You stopped smiling and walked over to the closet and opened the doors. Hyun Joo gapped in awe at all the clothes. “Hyun Joo,” you called, waving your hand in front of her face.

Hyun Joo snapped back to reality, “Sorry, It gets me every time.” You both laughed and walked in.

“Remember the mission,” you whispered. Hyun Joo nodded. Then there was no stopping you guys. You both were looking at every shoe and dress in the entire closet and there were so many that you almost went and got more maids.

“What about this one?” Hyun Joo asked you for the thousandth time, holding up a short, hot pink, strapless dress.

“You really think I should where that to a ‘fancy’ dinner?” you inquired jokingly, putting emphasize on fancy.

“No,” Hyun Joo shook her head.

You tilted your head confused, “Then what for?”

“For me!” Hyun Joo smiled.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed an ugly sweatshirt that was nearby, “I think this is better for you.” You giggled and threw it to her. Hyun Joo stuck her tongue out at you and put back the dress. It had been an hour and you both had not found a dress yet.

“Ugh! I hate clothes now! It is all your fault!” Hyun Joo yelled, slumping down on to the floor. You laughed and sat down on the floor. You scanned all the clothes you had gone through and one caught your eye. You crawled over and pulled it down.

“What do you think of this one?” you asked holding the dress carefully.

Hyun Joo looked over and smiled, “It is so cute! How did we not notice that one earlier?” It was a light blue spaghetti strap dress with a ribbon around the middle. It went to about mid-thigh on you. Inspired, you both jumped up and continued to look for a jacket. Hyun Joo found a small black one that went perfect with it. When you walked out of the closet, you realized what time it was and in a panic got dressed, curled your hair and put makeup on. *He is going to kill me if I am late!*

“How do I look?” you asked stretching your arms out and spinning for Hyun Joo to see.

“Super cute!” she cheered.

You laughed and heard Hero yell, “~~~~~!” You smiled, *Perfect timing!*

“Bye!” You smiled and waved to her.

“No matter how late you get back, wake me up and tell me everything!” Hyun Joo yelled after you. You laughed and walked out to meet Hero.

“~~~~~!” Hero yelled again. *Where is she?* Hero turned and looked towards the upstairs and saw you at the top of the stairs. Hero gaped at you. You bit your lip as you quickly ran down the stairs with your jacket in hand trying not to fall in your high heels. You stopped in front of him and smiled. *She is…*

“Is it okay?” You asked concerned at his staring.

Hero nodded, “It looks…fine.” You nodded and quickly slipped your jacket on. He opened the door and walked you out to the car. Hero drove ten minutes in silence, occasional looking over at you. When you got to the restaurant, Hero gave his keys to a valet and helped you out of the car. There were small twinkling lights all over the outside. You smiled. *It looks like tons of tiny stars.* Hero grabbed your hand, breaking you out of your daze and pulled you in with him. The inside was even more beautiful then the outside. You stared in awe at everything. *Wow!* Hero looked down at you and smiled. *She is like a five-year old.*

“Name, Sir?” The waiter at the front asked.

“Hero…” Hero whispered.

“Alright, this way sir,” the waiter said leading you towards the back.

“I will have another guest coming,” Hero whispered to the waiter making sure you didn’t hear.

“Understood sir,” the waiter nodded. You both sat down at a table and you continued to look around. You were nearly jumping out of your seat.

“Calm down,” Hero snapped under his breath with embarrassment. You didn’t hear him and continued to look around. Hero rolled his eyes and gave up trying to get you to focus.

“Hero!” someone called. Hero turned his head and saw Yunho heading his way. His steps paused as he pointed at your back. “Is that her?” Yunho mouthed. Hero nodded, and Yunho smiled, walking confidently towards you.

“Look!” you yelled eagerly, pointing at a small waterfall in the corner. Hero nodded but didn’t turn to look.

“Hey Hero!” Yunho said, loud enough for you to hear, as if he had just noticed Hero.

“Oh…hey! ~~~~~, this is one of my friends.” Hero explained to you. You smiled and spun around, sitting correctly in your seat.

Yunho smiled at Hero evilly, then looked at you, “Hi, I’m Yu…” Yunho trailed off when he saw you. “~~~~~…” he muttered. Hero looked from your face to Yunho’s. *How did he know her nickname?* Hero thought nervously looking back at you.

You were staring, wide eyed at Yunho, “Yunho oppa…”

 

 

How do you and Yunho know each other? This is going to be interesting. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT