Each Other's Wounds

Wrong Love

Once Yunho had completely left, you fell to the ground. *He… He just…* You were freaking out because he hadn’t acted like that since you had broken up. Suddenly, you heard some grass crunch beneath a foot. You spun around and saw Hero staring at you furiously. *Did he see?*

“I guess even though you are a different person, you still will act like So Eun,” he snarled. The color drained from your face as you stared at Hero, he had never sounded this mad.

“What do you mean?” you stammered.

“I thought you two broke up,” Hero said sarcastically. You froze.

“How did you know we were going out?” You asked searching his eyes.

“Yunho told me! How else did you think I knew?” Hero said rolling his eyes.

You swallowed, “When did he tell you?...Wait! Did he tell you anything else?”

“He told me last night, when you were all over him.” Hero glared off to the side. *Last night? It must have been when I was asleep!* You were about to try to clear up the misunderstanding when Hero laughed. “Don’t worry, he didn’t tell me about all of your other boyfriends.” Hero couldn’t seem to stop himself from talking. “Just that your parents died on your birthday.” Hero finally stopped talking, realizing what he had just said, and looked back at you. You were biting your lip, staring at him with teary eyes.

“Wha… what did you say?” you breathed out. Hero couldn’t seem to find any words and just stood there. You were glaring at him through your tears. “I asked you a question?!” you sobbed.

“~~~~~…” Hero said regretfully. He reached towards you but you jerked back violently and continued to glare at him.

“I thought you were finally changing,” you muttered, “But I guess I was wrong.” You looked up, trying to get the tears to stop.

“~~~~~…”

You looked back at Hero, “You know… I figured you would want to find someone’s weakness, so you could use it against them. But… I didn’t think…” your words began to break up into cries, “that you would use the thing that I regret most in my life for your revenge.” Tears continued to stream down your face. “Well, congratulations!” you shouted. “You did it! You finally got your revenge. I hope it feels great!” You turned and began to walk away but Hero ran in front of you and grabbed your arms.

“~~~~~! I didn’t mean to! I’m sorry!” Hero apologized frantically, shaking you, trying to get you to listen.

“I get why she left you now,” you muttered under your breath.

“What?” Hero asked, not hearing what you had said.

You looked up at him and screamed, “I said, ‘I get why she left you!” Hero let go of you and stared in shock. You brushed by him and stormed into the house, sobbing. *I hate him!*

 

 

Isn’t that sad? You both kind of brought up each other’s past. I am getting more back to normal with my writing. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!