Being Home

Wrong Love

Changmin slowed down as he pulled up to your apartment.

“How  is this?” Changmin asked, looking over his shoulder at you.

“It’s okay,” you nodded. You opened your door and stepped out of the car, and just stared at the front of the apartment. It seemed like a forever since you had seen it. You turned around and looked smiled at Changmin, “Goodbye.”

He nodded, “Bye,” and drove away. You stared at the car as it disappeared. *He was actually nicer than I had first thought.* You turned back and looked at the apartment.

“How long has it been?” you sighed as you slowly entered the front yard area, where Yi Jung and you had picked the flowers. You stopped walking when you heard some yelling and looked up. It was coming from Hyun Joong’s room. The door suddenly swung open, and slammed against the side of the building.

“Stop Yi Jung!” Hyun Joong yelled with a concerned look on his face, chasing after Yi Jung.

“No! Umma! Umma is gone! I have to look harder!” Yi Jung was sobbing and trying to get away, but Hyun Joong held him back.

“She will come back soon, don’t worry,” Hyun Joong said trying to calm him down. Yi Jung kept twisting refusing to listen. You felt as if your heart had just been torn into millions of pieces. You couldn’t even speak, you could only watch. Yi Jung was crying for you but it seemed as if he wanted his real mom, the mom he never got to know. Yi Jung finally twisted out of Hyun Joong’s grip and turned towards you. He started to run but saw you and froze.

“Umma…” he muttered his lips quivering. All you could do was smile at him as tears trickled down your cheeks. Hyun Joong was behind him, looking at you too.

“~~~~~…” Hyun Joong muttered, stunned.

“Hi, did you miss me?” you said sweetly, trying to hide any pain from Yi Jung. Within a second, Yi Jung had sprinted down the stairs and stopped in front of you. He looked up at your face, as if unsure of who you were. “Yi Ju…” you started but were cut short by Yi Jung jumping at you and wrapping his arms around your waist.

“Umma!” he sobbed hugging you tight, “I found you!” You looked down at him and smiled softly to yourself. You pulled him away and bent over, so you were able to hug him too. You both sat there and hugged each other, crying. You looked up at Hyun Joong, who was still standing at the top of the stairs.

 You gave him a regretful look, and mouthed “Later.” and he nodded as if understanding completely. He would wait for you to explain to him when you were ready and Yi Jung was alright. You looked back down at the ground behind Yi Jung, and hugged him tighter. Each sob made you feel worse and worse for making Yi Jung like this.

<<>> 

Later that night, you woke up, and had to go to the bathroom. You tried to stand up but something was clutching onto you. You looked down and sighed. Yi Jung was curled up right next to you sleeping soundly, hanging tightly onto your shirt. You hadn’t noticed it until you were about to go to bed that night, but Yi Jung was truly scared. He feared being alone. You gently pulled his hand off and went to bathroom. When you came out, Yi Jung was standing right outside  the door waiting for you, with a worried look on his face.

“It’s okay, I just had to go to the bathroom, and I was coming back.” Yi Jung didn’t say anything just simply clutched onto your shirt and rubbed his eyes sleepily, then looked back at you. You leaned over and picked him up, like a little baby, and carried him back to bed. You laid down right next to him and hugged him tightly. “It’s okay, I will not leave you.” Yi Jung’s breathing became slower as he drifted back to sleep, still clutching your shirt. You turned a bit and looked out the window. *That is exactly what I said to Hero.*  You sighed heavily and looked at the moon. *I wonder how he is.*

 

 

Isn’t that sweet? Yi Jung missed you so much and you are also thinking about Hero! Wait for the next chapter to find out what is happening with Hero. Hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!