Emergency

Wrong Love

“Yunho oppa…” you muttered stunned. Neither of you said anything but just stared at each other. Hero, completely forgotten, looked back and forth in between you two. *What is going on? They know each other! From where?* Yunho suddenly smiled sweetly. *What?!* Hero was freaking out next to you. “Oppa!” you screamed as you jumped out of your chair and into Yunho’s arms. You looked up at Yunho’s face as you leaned your chin on his chest, and grinned. *What is going on?! Yunho you traitor!*

“Wow! Our little princess has gotten old,” Yunho laughed and rustled your hair.

You let go of him and playfully slapped his shoulder, “Who’s old? As I recall you are three months older.”

Yunho laughed, “True.” *How did this happen?* You were smiling and laughing along with Yunho.

Hero finally couldn’t stand it anymore, “How do you know each other?” he asked meekly but was extremely irritated.

“We went to school together,” Yunho said, smiling at you. You both sat down in your seats. “But you would be amazed, this girl here was…”

“Be quiet,” you laughed with embarrassment recalling memories. *I can’t remember the last time I was this relaxed.* you thought, feeling comfortable by Yunho’s mere presence. You and Yunho were happily talking about the past when the waiter came for your orders, neither of you paid attention.

“What would you like?” he asked. Hero looked at you both then sighed. He picked up a menu and quickly scanned it. *Chicken, soup, salad, steak… Mackerel… That’s it!* Hero smiled and started to think of gaining your attention as a game. *I can win!*

Hero looked up at the waiter, “I will have three of the chef’s special Mackerel.” The waiter nodded and collected the menus. Hero turned back and catching the middle of a conversation.

“And your face was all orange!” Yunho laughed.

“It was your fault!” you pointed out.

“But you got me first. My face was hot pink for the whole weekend!” You both could not stop laughing.

In between laughs you said, “Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom, be right back,” and you disappeared around a corner.

Yunho looked at Hero, “Why didn’t you tell me it was ~~~~~?”

“Because that’s her nickname. That is So Eun!”

Yunho looked at Hero confused, “What are you talking about? That is ~~~~~.” They continued to argue until you came back.

“What did I miss?” you asked.

“Nothing,” Hero snapped looking away. You looked at Yunho and mouthed, “What is wrong with him?” Yunho shrugged his shoulders. Right at that moment, all the food was delivered. The waiter handed you each a plate then disappeared.

“Wow this looks so good!” you cheered. Hero smugly grinned. The Mackerel was breaded like a chicken and covered in the chef’s secret sauce.

“Don’t just look at it eat!” Hero urged. You picked up your fork and began to eat happily.

“This is so good!” you said in between bites. Hero and Yunho both watched you eat happily. Hero looked out of the corner of his eye at Yunho. *I win!* Then Herod and Yunho began to eat too. You suddenly slowed down and looked at your plate. You took a deep breath and felt like something was caught in your throat. You took a drink of water but it didn’t feel like you cleared it. You set down your fork, deciding to stop for a bit. You took another deep breath, then reached for your water again. Yunho glanced up smiling, but it faded as he saw your face. You didn’t look good. You were breathing heavily and kept drinking your water. *What is wrong with her?* Yunho thought looking at you. Yunho reached forward and touched your hand. You looked up.

“Are you okay?” Yunho whispered.  You nodded and took another deep breath.

“I think I might have something caught in my throat. Don’t worry, finish your dinner,” You wheezed back. Yunho took another bite of his food still concerned. Then his eyes shot wide open. He looked up at you, you were still breathing deeply but your breath had speed up. Yunho reached across the table jerking your plate away, and making a glass fall and shatter on the floor. Everyone turned and looked at Yunho shocked, including Hero, but Yunho didn’t care and looked at your plate.

Your waiter ran over, “What happened?”

Yunho ignored his question and asked one of his own, “What is this?” Yunho raised your plate.

The waiter looked confused and stated, “The chef’s special Mackerel, it has a light brea…”

“Go call 911,” Yunho said, slamming his fists on the table and getting up.

“Excuse me, but wh…?” the waiter started to ask.

“Didn’t you hear me go call 911 and ask for an ambulance!” Yunho shouted angrily. The waiter scattered away frightened. If someone had not been looking at Yunho before they all were now. *What is he doing?* Hero looked at him, irritated by him ruining the dinner. Yunho grabbed your hand and pulled you out of your chair. Hero grabbed your other hand unconsciously.

“What are doing?” Hero yelled.

“Let go!” Yunho yelled with vehemence.

“Wha…” Hero started but wasn’t able to finish. Yunho was sick of questions and spun you around and punched Hero right in the face, making him fall backwards out of his chair. Everyone in the restaurant gasped. Hero was shocked, and stood up, “What the hell…” but stopped when he saw Yunho and you. Yunho was sitting on the ground with you sitting in between his legs. You were gasping for air, and Yunho had your arms crossed across you chest. He was holding your arms tightly and was breathing with you. He would inhale deeply and pull your back into his chest then exhale, making you breath at his rate.

“Calm down, slow breaths. Breathe in. Breath out. Breathe in. Breathe out.” Your breathing was uneven and rough and you occasionally choked.

The waiter came back and said, “The ambulance will come soon.” Yunho nodded and continued to breath with you. The entire restaurant was standing up and silently watched. “Is there anything you need?” The waiter asked.

“Motrin,” Yunho stated without even looking away from you. The waiter ran away again. “Think of Yi Jung. You don’t want to leave him alone.” Your breath become slightly slower but they were still gasps. Tears started to stream down your face as you tried to force yourself to slow your breath down. *What is happening?* Hero thought as he watched you gasp for air.

“Here,” the waiter handed Yunho a pill.

He popped it into your mouth and whispered in your ear, “Swallow.” You obeyed and forced it down. Yunho continued to help you breathe until the ambulance came. Two paramedics came in and put you onto a gurney and tried to slow your breathing.

“What happened?” he asked Yunho.

“She is allergic to mackerels, she ate about this much,” Yunho said holding up your plate and showing about how big it was. “It has been about 15 minutes since she first ate it, and she has had an allergic reaction before.” Yunho answered as if it was from a script. The paramedics pulled you towards the ambulance and started rattling off technical terms. Yunho walked next to you. “Don’t worry ~~~~~! You will be fine! I will be right there to make sure of it. The doors shut and the ambulance took off. Yunho ran to his car and followed closely behind the ambulance. During all the chaos, Hero was forgotten. Hero stood staring at the door.

“~~~~~ is allergic to Mackerel, but how?” He finally came to reality and ran out to his car. He started it and drove as fast as he could to the hospital, praying that you would be fine.

 

 

Super Longish Chapter!!! A lot of stuff happened in this chapter, but I have to say I loved writing this chapter. It was actually faster to write then a lot of my shorter ones. Will Hero finally realize that you are not the same person.? And get prepared for a lot more Yunho. The next chapter is going to make a lot of you happy! I hope you look forward to it. PLEASE COMMENT!