Tell All

Wrong Love

“What?! No way! He really kissed you!” Hyun Joo squealed.

“It was just on the cheek,” you mumbled embarrassingly. You both were back in your room with Yi Jung, who was sitting on the floor watching a movie, while you two were sitting on the beds talking.

“Hm... do I sense a bit of sadness that it was just on the cheek,” Hyun Joo mocked.

“Shut up!” you yelled throwing your pillow at her.

She smiled and laughed, “Kidding.” You rolled your eyes and looked at T.V. “But…” she started again, “Are you sure he really likes you and this it not some weird revenge thing?” she asked concerned.

You sighed and looked back at her, “Yes. I am positive.”

“How?!” she exclaimed.

“Because I heard him, the day I came to the house with Yi Jung. He was in his office with So Eun and he told her that he was in love with a girl, and her name was ~~~~~!” you explained.

Hyun Joo squealed, “Oh my gosh! This is like a fairytale! Girl with a hard life falls for the dreamy prince and they live happily ever after.”

“Wait! Who said Hero is a prince and who said I have fallen for him?” you shouted, and got shushed by Yi Jung.

“You haven’t?!” Hyun Joo exclaimed quietly.

“I don’t know,” you muttered.

“Okay, answer this question. When you think of Hero…No!” Hyun Joo stopped to think, “Here is a simpler one. Describe Hero to me.”

“What?” you asked.

“Describe Hero in your own words,” Hyun Joo emphasized each word.

“Okay…” you trailed off in thought. Then you took a deep breath and started from when you first met him to now. “Scary, mean, but sadness in his eyes…” you paused, “He has a innocence about him, so he get’s hurt easily, but he acts tough to not worry others and to protect himself from getting hurt again.” You began to drift to more of the present. “In his own way he is sweet, and he can act like a spoiled child sometimes but at the same time he can be super cute…” you went on and on telling her about what you thought of Hero.

“Enough!” Hyun Joo finally screamed. “It’s easy to tell, you definitely love him.”

“Wait! What?! How can you tell?!” you asked question after question.

“If you would have gotten enraged as you talk about him, depending on what you were saying, it means you either hate him, or like him and he makes you jealous. But if you drift in and out, remembering stuff, and smiling, and defend the bad parts about him with reasons, like you did, it means you like him. But you went on forever, so it isn’t like, it is love!” Hyun Joo exclaimed.

You looked down at the bed and scratched your head, “I’m not s…”

“Were you happy when he kissed you?” Hyun asked.

“Kind of…I don’t know…maybe..”

“Yes or No?” Hyun Joo commanded.

“Yes…” you mumbled submissively.

“Yes what?” Hyun Joo pressed, wanting a more defined answer.

“Yes! I do love Hero!” you shouted. You froze and began to blush, realizing what you had just said. Hyun Joo giggled under her breath.

“Good! Now I am going to help you. I will make Hero admit he likes you to your face.” Hyun Joo grinned, and rocked back and forth as she spoke.

“How?” you asked confused, but excited. Hyun Joo laughed evilly and got off the bed. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a sparkly red top and a jean skirt. “Oh no,” you gasped.

“Oh yes,” Hyun Joo smiled.

 

 

Can you guess what Hyun Joo has planned? I am actually excited for this story to end so I can start writing the next one. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!