Not So Eun

Wrong Love

Hero ran into the hospital and looked everywhere. He ran up to a nurse and spun her around.

“Where is ~~~~~?” The nurse stared at him, not knowing who you were. “Umm…. She had an allergic reaction and almost just came in,” Hero explained.

“Oh! Go down that hall, turn left and she is three doors down on the right.” The nurse directed. Hero nodded and ran down the hall. *Please be okay ~~~~~! Please be okay!* Hero turned the corner and stopped dead in his tracks. Yunho was sitting outside your room, with his hands together against lips, as if he was praying. Hero slowly walked over trying to be quiet. But Yunho heard him and looked up. His eyes turned ice cold and his hands lowered to his sides, clenched into fists.

“What?” Yunho snapped. Hero had never seen Yunho so angry and protective over a girl.

“How’s ~~~~~?” Hero asked looking at your room.

“I don’t know. But she would be fine if not for you!” Yunho glared at him.

“How was I suppose to know she was allergic to Mackerel? She use to eat it all the time!” Hero yelled defensively.

“Who use to eat it all the time? So Eun or ~~~~~?” Yunho asked standing up.

“How many times do I have to tell you? They are the same person!” Hero yelled. That was the last straw, Yunho closed the distance in between Hero and himself in one quick jump. He punched Hero right in the face but when Hero fell Yunho didn’t stop. He continued to punch him but suddenly stopped and grabbed his collar, lifting him up.

“Has your stupid revenge blinded you?! That girl in there is not So Eun! You probably have noticed it too but you’re to stupid to understand it!” Hero starred shocked at Yunho. A second later, a nurse came around the corner and saw Yunho and Hero.

“What’s going on here?” She asked nervously trying to get Yunho off Hero.

Yunho stepped off him and pointed at Hero, “If anything happens to ~~~~~, I will kill you.” Yunho was dead serious. Hero couldn’t even speak, he just starred at Yunho as he processed everything Yunho had said. Yunho walked back over to his seat and sat down. The nurse tried to help Hero up but he wouldn’t budge.

“I…I’m…fine,” he managed to stutter out. The nurse nodded and worriedly walked away. Hero sighed and got up. He walked a bit closer to Yunho but didn’t dare to sit next to him so he leaned against the wall. They both sat and stood there in silence until the doctor came out.

Yunho jumped up and was first to him, “How is she?” 

The doctor smiled, “She is fine, just tired. But I have to say she is lucky that you were there.” Yunho smiled and nodded, then asked, “Can I…?” pointing towards your room.

The doctor nodded, “She is awake but exhausted, so she may fall asleep soon. Whenever she feels ready she can leave.”

“Thank you,” Yunho bowed. The doctor left and Yunho slowly walked into your room, but Hero stayed back. Yunho looked at you. You had your eyes slightly closed and were breathing normally. Yunho sighed with relief, making your eyes open wider and look over at him. You smiled sleepily. Yunho pulled a chair over next to your bed.

“Hi,” you whispered.

Yunho laughed and grabbed your hand, “How are you?”

You shrugged your shoulders, “Tired but other than that same old, same old.” You looked past Yunho and saw Hero standing against the wall closest to the door, with  a solemn look on his face.

“It’s just like last time,” Yunho squeezed your hand, and smiled at you.

You looked back at Yunho, with saddened eyes, “Except my parents won’t come running in one of there little frenzies.” You laughed recalling the memory.

Yunho lowered his voice and spoke sweetly, “I remember. Umma had curlers still in her hair and appa was wearing one shoe.”

“Yeah,” you laughed. Hero looked at you and chuckled under his breath at the thought. But stopped before anyone could hear.

Yunho’s eyes softened, “~~~~~.” You were still laughing. “~~~~~, stop.” You kept laughing. *What’s wrong with her laughing?* Hero thought looking at Yunho’s back, confused. Yunho let go of your hand and stood up as you continued to laugh. He sat down on the edge of your bed and pulled you into a hug. “It’s okay, I am here. Just let it out,” Yunho whispered into your ear. Your laughs suddenly changed into sobs. You hugged Yunho back and clenched his shirt.

“I miss them so much,” you cried.

“I know,” Yunho said as he pet your hair gently. Hero stood silently staring at you.

“It was all my fault. I asked them to come home,” you sobbed.

“Shh… It isn’t your fault. Never think that. You know how sad they would be if they heard you saying that.” You cried louder into Yunho’s shoulder. Hero didn’t know why but that sound was making his heartbreak, because he couldn’t do anything to console you. After an hour, you fell asleep. “We should bring her home,” Yunho said, acknowledging Hero for the first time since they had walked into the room.

“I will drive her,” Hero stated.

“No,” Yunho shook his head, making sure to not wake you. “I will drive her.”

“But she lives with me,” Hero argued.

Yunho sighed, just wanting to get you out of the hospital, he agreed, “Fine, but I will ride with you.” Hero didn’t argue about it. But the next problem, was going to be huge. Yunho stuck his arms under your knees and back and started to lift you out of the bed.

“Wait! What are you doing?” Hero asked jumping forward.

“Carrying her to the car,” Yunho stated bluntly.

“No! I will!” Hero responded, putting his hands under you knees and back and lifting you higher and out of Yunho’s arms.

“No! I am going to!” Yunho said reaching forward trying to grab you.

“Nope,” Hero said smiling childishly. “It was my fault so I should carry her.”

“I saved her so I get to carry her,” Yunho said.

“To late,” Hero smiled and started to walk towards the door.

“No! You mistook her for your ex-girlfriend!” Yunho yelled running around your bed. Yunho tried to grab you but Hero spun around and turned his back on Yunho.

“I get to carry her, you get to ride next to her. Deal?” Hero said over his shoulder.

Yunho sighed, “Fine.” Hero smiled victoriously. *I win!* As they walked out Yunho stayed slightly behind Hero. Hero looked down at your peaceful sleeping face snuggled into his chest. *You look so much like So Eun. But I never thought it would be possible for there to be two unrelated people that look so much alike. I’m sorry for everything I have done to you. I hope you can forgive me. It took me this long to realize that I didn’t like having you at my house because I thought you were So Eun. It was because you are you.*

 

 

:) How  did you like it? I told you it would make a lot of you happy. Finally Hero realizes that you and So Eun are different people. I have to say I love how Hero acts like it is a punishment to carry you and Yunho acts like it’s a prize. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!