Always Alone

Wrong Love

 

Changmin drove up to Hero’s house and looked at the outside of the house. *Hero is going to be weird, he can’t possibly be the same.* He sighed and got out of the car. He walked inside the house and everything was silent. *Something isn’t right.*But suddenly a door slammed  on the top floor. Junsu came storming down the stairs scratching his head furiously.

“What’s wrong?” Changmin exclaimed. Junsu looked at him and pointed up the stairs frustratedly.

“Go deal with him,” he stated angrily.

“Why? What did he do?” Changmin asked.

Junsu’s eyes shot open, “No! That’s just it! He is doing nothing!” Changmin scrunched his eyebrows together.

“What do you mean? Where is he? His room?” Changmin asked, one question after another, heading towards the stairs.

“No, ~~~~~’s room,” Junsu stated.

Changmin spun towards him, giving him an exasperated look, “What?!”

“He is sitting on her bed, just…staring into space! He won’t talk or move!” Junsu yelled.

Changmin sighed heavily, *I knew it.* “I’ll try.” Changmin walked up the stairs, took a deep breath, then opened the door to your bedroom. Like Junsu had said, Hero was just sitting on the bed, just staring off into space. Changmin walked over to the side of the bed, not saying a word, and just sat down on the side. After a few minutes of silence, Changmin turned towards Hero. “She is home. Safe and sound.”

Hero blinked and nodded, “Okay.”

“You okay?” Changmin asked. Hero nodded. “If you need anything, I’m here,” Changmin said, patting Hero’s shoulder. Hero nodded. Changmin got off the bed, walked out of the room and left Hero sitting silently on the bed, just so he could think. Outside the room, Junsu was leaning against the railing.

“So…?” Junsu asked.

“He’s fine,” Changmin nodded. Junsu’s eyes almost popped out of his head.

“Really?” Changmin nodded. Junsu tried to get him to tell but Changmin just shook his head. He then looked back at the door. *Poor Hero.*

Back in your room, Hero was still frozen. *At least she is okay. I wonder how her brother is? She is probably happy. I wonder what Yunho will say.* Hero trailed off in thought and began to look around your room remembering everything you went through. *What I mean is that I am never letting a like you near your son again!* *No! I rather die! * Then go ahead and rot!* *Why are you being so nice? * Can’t I just be nice?* *It’s not that I can’t love you. It’s that I shouldn’t love you, not again.*

Hero suddenly began to cry as he thought more and more about you, “I’m alone again.”

 

 

Sorry this is so late and short! I kept getting distracted so I couldn’t write! How did you like it? Sad for Hero. He thinks he is always left alone. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!