My Maid

Wrong Love

Everyone was silent most of the ride, but that didn’t stop their eyes. Junsu, who was driving with Yoochun up front, kept looking into the rear view mirror at you. You blew him off and refused to make eye contact, so you stared out the window. Changmin was in the back with you and had been giving you, “I feel bad for her looks for the past ten minutes.

You finally couldn’t take it anymore, “What!?” you snapped at Changmin. He was caught off guard and jumped a bit.

“Um… nothing,” He stuttered shaking his head, not knowing what to say.

“Like I believe you,” you muttered sourly out the window.

“What?” he asked.

You turned back, “You think would believe you after you pretend to be nice and then you do this to me.” You yelled gesturing to your hands and feet, which were still tied up, with your head. Changmin opened his mouth but decided it would be best not to and in the end just looked out the window. That was the only conversation for the whole 45-minute drive. The car pulled up a driveway and parked a ways from the door. Yoochun helped you out of the car, which you struggled against, not wanting anyone of them to touch you.  Yoochun sighed and decided to cut the ropes off your feet so you could walk on your own. You took a step back, so your back was pressed against the car. You looked around to see where you were and right in front of you was a huge mansion. “Wow…” you gaped in awe. You took a step away from the car when suddenly a car came whipping around the corner and up the drive way, almost hitting you. You jumped back just in time, and screamed, “You idiot! Do you know how to drive!” at the driver in the car. He got out and looked back at you.

“Why don’t you learn how to stay out of the road,” Hero said smuggle. “Welcome to my home! I am a lot better off then when you last saw me.” Hero said walking towards you.*This is his house!* you thought staring back at the house. *Looks more like a hotel!* Hero walked over, grabbed your shoulder, and began to drag you towards the house. He opened the door and when you stepped inside, it was even more amazing then the outside, if that was even possible. The main area was almost as big as your entire apartment building. You stared, wide eyed at the whole area, from the rug beneath your feet to the chandelier hanging high above your head. Hero, with his hand still on your shoulder, looked over at you with a cocky grin. *This is what you lost when you broke up with me, you have regrets now.*

You couldn’t hold it in any more, “Wow…” you breathed in amazement. You looked like a little kid at an amusement park, as you stared in awe. It was the prettiest place you had ever seen. Ever thing was sparkling, either because it was clean or because it was so expensive. It was every girl’s dream, a castle. Hero’s eyebrows scrunched together as he looked at you. His heart beat quickened, so he looked down at his chest. *Stupid heart, don’t think she is like she use to be with you.* Hero broke you out of your fantasy and dragged you forward by your collar. You stumble but Hero didn’t stop. He pulled you into a room that had what seemed like thousands of books. Hero let go of you and walked over to a desk, with papers all over it, on the other side of the room. He sat down and looked at you.

“Come here,” he pointed to the chair in front of him. You had given up the will to fight; there was no way you could escape with your hands tied up, like this. You sighed and walked over.

“What?” you asked, refusing to sit down, because it would hurt to sit with your hands tied and you were trying to prove a point.

Hero noticed this and smirked, “Fill this out,” he set a piece of paper down on the other side of the desk near you. You tilted your head giving him a “what am I supposed to do with my hands like this,” look. He shrugged. You rolled your eyes and looked down at the paper.

“This is a job application sheet!” you exclaimed in shock.

“Obviously,” Hero stated coldly, “You are going to be my maid from now on.”

“What!? Your maid!? No!” you shouted. Hero stood up and walked around the desk to you.

“So Eun,” he said coldly, “You either sign these papers or you never see your son again.” You froze, Hero was not kidding at all. *Yi Jung.* you thought of his smiling face as you played together.

“Okay, but…” you started.

“No conditions!” Hero shouted.

“Fine, give me a pen.” Hero smirked and grabbed a pen off his desk.

“Good.” But you didn’t grab the pen as he held it out for you. Hero’s eyes widened as he realized.

“Yep,” you shrugged with your hands still tied behind your back. You spun around and raised your hands as high as you could. Hero untied you, and once you were free you spun around and grabbed the pen out of his hand sassily. You quickly filled out the sheet, Hero watching you the whole time. After you finished you slammed the pen down on his desk and crossed your arms over your chest. He grabbed it and started to look over it.

“Why did you put your name as ~~~~~?” he asked suspiciously over the top of the paper.

“It’s a nickname, I don’t like So Eun,” you lied. Hero tried to read more into it put could see you weren’t going to talk anymore.

You were the next to talk as hero read over the sheet, “Why do I have to be your maid?” you asked, “I could have sworn I saw other maids and butlers around the house.

Hero looked over the top of the papers again and smirked, “Because I want you to pay me back for my wasted time and I want you to be my toy this time.” His eyes were not kidding. “You can leave.” You automatically walked out of the room and leaned against the door. “So Eun. What did you do to anger him so much,” you mumbled to your self. “Why do I have to pay him back for you? I don’t care. ~~~~~! Fighting! You are doing this for Yi Jung!” you patted your face and headed off to do some work.

 

 

I rewrote this chapter 5 times. What did you think of it? I hope you look forward to my next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!