Vacation

Wrong Love

You couldn’t even manage to look at Hero again. Ever since he had almost kissed you, and you almost let him, you were trying to figure out all your feelings.

 

 

“Ah!” you yelled, rustling your hair. You were in your room, sitting on your bed trying to decide how you really felt about Hero. “I don’t hate him, but I don’t, well at least I think I don’t… Ugh!” You spun around and flopped onto the bed. *I don’t know anymore.* You sighed and looked up at the headboard. “This is to hard. Feelings should be easier, you either like them or you don’t like them. Why is that so hard?”

“~~~~~!” Yi Jung yelled as he came running into your room.

“What?” you yelled, jumping to your feet, thinking something was wrong.

“You will never guess what just happened?!” Yi Jung was freaking out.

“What?” you asked again.

“Hero asked me if you and I would want to go on a trip with him. He said he has business over there, but he is willing to bring us with so we can goof off and relax. He even asked Hyun Joo if she wanted to come…” he trailed off and smiled. “So? Can we go?”

“Sur…” you stopped, mid word. *A trip with Hero. I don’t think I can handle that.* You look back up at Yi Jung,  who was waiting with anxious eyes. “Yi Jung… I don’t think I…”

“Please!” he begged. “I will be good and not complain at all!”

You sighed and agreed, “Okay.” Yi Jung jumped onto the bed and hugged you.

“Thank you!” he exclaimed. 

<<>>  

Hero was sitting in the kitchen tapping his finger on the table waiting for Yi Jung to come down and hopefully tell him good news. 

“Where is he?” he muttered worriedly. “What if she says no? She can’t possibly be mad at me. Maybe she misunderstood me.” Hero was stressing out more the longer Yi Jung took. Suddenly, Yi Jung came running through the door with a huge grin on his face.

“She said yes!” Yi Jung yelled jumping up and down with joy.

“Really?” Hero asked surprised.

“Mmhm!” he nodded. Hero grinned to himself. *Maybe… she…* 

<<>> 

You got to the hotel and thankfully ended up getting a room with Hyun Joo. But before that you actually had to have an argument with Yi Jung on whether he got to stay in the same room or had to stay with Hero.

“But…” Yi Jung whined.

“No buts…” you lowered your voice and leaned towards him, “Or I will have to show Hyun Joo some of your baby pictures.” Yi Jung froze as he looked at you in shock, and then he pouted. You grinned, knowing you had won, and looked over his shoulder towards Hyun Joo, giving her a thumbs up. Hero came back with the keys to the room. He didn’t know who to give them to, so he looked at you. Your eyes shifted from Hyun Joo’s to Hero’s and in an instant your smile faded. You awkwardly rubbed your arm and looked down. Hero looked as if he was shocked and partially hurt by your reaction. *I am an idiot. She doesn’t.* Hero thought as he looked over at Hyun Joo and handed her a key, then turned and headed towards the elevator. You looked up with a guilty expression. *I need to figure this out. I can’t avoid him forever and I can’t keep hurting him.*

 

 

I think a lot of feelings are going to develop on this trip! I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!