Old Love

Wrong Love

Jaejoong was sitting in his office flipping a pen and staring at a bookshelf. *I don’t know you! And my name is not So Eun!*You are So Eun!* *What I mean is that I am never letting a like you near your son again!*No! You can’t do that! He needs me!* *Why did you put your name as ~~~~~*It’s a nickname, I don’t like So Eun.* *She use to hold my hand but this was more like she needed me to support her. Like she was scared to be there.* *Yi Jung…no…I’m here… don’t cry…*  Hero lifted up his hands and rubbed his forehead.

“How could I not notice it? I am so stupid!” Hero pounded the desk with his fists.

“Um…sir?” a maid asked from the door.

“What?” Hero sighed, looking up.

“Someone is at the door for ~~~~~,” she responded. Hero stood up confused. *Who knows that she is here? Except…* He ran to the front door.

“Yunho?” he asked confused, “What are you doing here?” Yunho looked over at him.

“Oh… Hey,” He smiled and waved.

“What are you doing here?” Hero asked again, more deadly.

“I am came to see ~~~~~!” he exclaimed.

“Well…she is still asleep,” Hero stated coldly.

“I can wait,” Yunho said cheerfully.

“She may sleep for a long time,” Hero argued.

“It’s okay!” Yunho smiled and looked around.

You sighed heavily, “But she could…”

“Yunho…” Hero spun around and looked at the stairs. You rubbed your eyes cutely and looked at them sleepily. “Why are you here so early?” you asked.

Yunho smiled, “I came to hang out and talk.” Your face lit up and you ran down the stairs.

You grabbed his hands and jumped up and down, “This will be so much fun.” You grinned, “Let’s go outside!” Yunho laughed as you pulled him outside. Hero stood there dumbfounded. *Why is she acting like this is her house?* and he followed you outside but both of you were nowhere in site. He looked around and finally saw you sitting under a tree on the grass, laughing.

“I am so happy you are here,” you smiled. Yunho smiled and looked down. You frowned, “What’s wrong?”

“Why are you here?” you were taken aback by the question.

“What do you mean?”

“I know you didn’t choose to leave Yi Jung alone.” You stood up and looked at some of the flowers near by, and began to tear up. “~~~~~?” You wiped off your tears and looked back at him, smiling.

“Don’t worry, I came here because I knew Hero a long time ago and Yi Jung is spending time with Hyun Joong.”

Yunho looked at you, “~~~~~…”

“Oppa… can you please just drop it,” you said, not wanting to worry him.

Yunho sighed, “Okay…so what have you been up to since you came here?” You both continued to talk until Yunho got a phone call and had to leave.

“You have to go?” you pouted.

Yunho nodded, “Yep, don’t worry. I will come back.”

You jumped over, hugged him and smiled, “Okay! Goodbye! See you soon.”  You let go of him but Yunho pulled you back towards him and kissed you on the cheek. When he let go of you, you put your hand on your cheek and your face turned beet red.

“Love you, bye,” Yunho smiled and left you standing, staring shocked after him and Hero staring angrily at you.

 

 

Sorry this was super late! I couldn’t focus on writing. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. I promise it will be better. PLEASE COMMENT!