Why he hates her

Wrong Love

“What are you talking about?” you said, looking at him confused.

“I am so glad you’re here,” he said closing his arms around you again. *What is up with him?* Hero suddenly jerked you back, grabbing your shoulders, and looked at you. “But why?”

You tilted your head, “What?”

“Why did you leave me?” Hero asked again.

“What do you mean? I’m right here,” you said shaking your head. “You are probably confused. Just let go of me and try to go to sleep, we can talk about this tomorrow.”

Hero shook his head like a little kid refusing to eat his vegetables, “No! You are going to leave me again! I am not your toy that you can abandon once you get bored!” He yelled shaking you and squeezing your shoulders harder.

“When did I ever say you were?!” you yelled back, flinching.

“When you left me!” he yelled back. *He must mean when a ran away, but he made me come back.*

“I didn’t call you anything!” you screamed, confused by what he was saying but automatically acting defensive.

“Come here!” Hero yelled as he stood up and wobbled slightly. He grabbed your hand and jerked you up, throwing you onto the bed. Hero climbed onto the bed and pinned you down.

“Get off of me!” you screamed struggling to get free. *What is he going to do to me?*

“No!” Hero yelled with vehemence, silencing you. “You are going to be my toy now!” he smirked. Your eyes filled with terror and tried to scream but Hero covered your mouth. You kicked and pushed against Hero’s chest but he didn’t move away. But he didn’t move closer either, he just sat there. Hero looked into your eyes and suddenly his filled with tears. He got off the bed and sat down next to it. Tears began to fall down his face. “Why?” Hero sobbed. You sat up and looked at Hero. “Why?” he sobbed again. *What is going on with him?*

“Why what?” you whispered.

Hero turned and looked at you, “Why did you leave me?” His face was filled with pain and sadness. You didn’t know why, but you felt guilty and you couldn’t stand seeing Hero hurting so badly. You slid off the bed and sat down next to Hero on the floor. You put a hand on his shoulder and smiled softly, trying to make him feel better.

“It doesn’t matter why I left you, I am here now,” you whispered. Hero stared at you as more tears fell. He reached up and grabbed hold of your hand.

“I loved you, So Eun!” he stated quietly. *Wait! He thinks I am So Eun!*

“Umm…” you tried to interrupt him but he continued.

“We had so much fun together. Going to that restaurant you loved or the movies. I never cared where it was, as long as I was with you. But why? Why did you have to use me! I loved so much and you were able to tell me that I was just a toy to you.” Your eyes opened wide. *Is this why he hates me so much? Because So Eun hurt him so badly and I look like her. Hero continued, “Why did I need to be the one used to make your ex- jealous. Even if I was, I never thought you would go out and have a kid with him.” Hero squeezed your hand tighter. “Don’t ever leave me again, please.” Hero cried louder and looked into your eyes.

“Don’t worry… I won’t,” you smiled. Hero’s face lit up, and he jumped over and hugged you, making you slightly jump with surprise.

He cried into your arm and continued to say, “Thank you! Thank you!” You had been hugged by people before. At your birthday party, at graduation, at your parent’s funeral, but none of those hugs compared to this one. None of them had been so heart wrenching, and warm at the same time. He held you like you were the greatest thing in the world. You started to cry too, and hugged him back.  *Hero… I am not So Eun! But I know that there is no way I can leave you tonight. You need me too much. I will take all the punishment that the next days bring but I will try to be here for you when you need me most. Because no one, not even you, deserves to feel this badly. And I know what it’s like from experience.* You continued to hug Hero until he calmed down, and once he did you got him into his bed. You pulled a chair up to his bed, sat down and listened to him, rambling about nothing. He eventually fell asleep, and you continued to watch him, and hold his hand, making sure he knew you were right there and hadn’t left.

 

 

 

 

Do you think anything will change between the two of you? I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!