Not You

Wrong Love

Yoochun and Junsu walked into Hero’s house, and everything seemed normal. All of the maids were cleaning everything and it was a bit noisy.

“Changmin!” Yoochun called.

“Over here!” Changmin yelled, raising his arm above the back of a nearby couch. They both walked over to see Changmin half asleep on the couch.

“What are you doing?” Yoochun asked, “What about Hero? I heard he isn’t acting normal.”

Changmin scratched his head and sat up, “He is outside.” Junsu and Yoochun looked at each, and then back at Changmin.

“Why?” Junsu stated confused.

“He is trying to not think about her,” Changmin muttered, rubbing his eyes, “I’ll show you.” Changmin got of the couch and led Yoochun and Junsu outside to the garden where he pointed out Hero, who was lying under a tree, reading a book.

“What is wrong with him?!” Yoochun exclaimed, “He never reads!”

“It keeps his minds busy,” Changmin shrugged. “But don’t go and talk to him because then he goes back to sulking.” They both nodded and headed back inside.

Just as they did, a maid came running up to the guys, “There is someone at the door for the master.”

“We will get it,” Junsu offered. The maid nodded and ran off.

“Who would come to see him?” Yoochun muttered, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. Changmin, Yoochun, and Junsu, all walked towards the door and saw a girl with sunglasses looking around.

“Hello, may I ask who you are?” Changmin greeted. The girl looked towards Changmin and took of her glasses.

“~~~~~!” they all yelled at once.

“What are you doing back here?” Junsu questioned.

“Hero is going to be so happy! I am going to go tell him!” Yoochun shouted and ran off. Changmin tilted his head and continued to stare at you, getting a bad feeling.

Meanwhile outside, Yoochun had run up to Hero.

“Hyung!” he shouted. Hero looked up from his book with a saddened look, but didn’t say anything. “You will never guess who is at the door!” Hero perked up slightly, hoping it was who he wanted to see.

“Who?” he asked eagerly but trying to mask it.

“~~~~~!” Within a second, Hero was off the ground and running inside. Yoochun laughed and turned to watch him, “He is just like he use to be So Eun. It is nice to see him that way again.”

Hero ran to the front door and saw a girl’s back, “~~~~~?” he questioned unsure, yet excitedly. The girl turned around and smiled at Hero.

“Hi Jaejoong.”

Hero’s smile faded and his eyes widened with surprise, “So Eun, what are you doing here?” Junsu and Changmin both turned and looked at Hero. *He won’t be able to handle this. Especially not right after ~~~~~ left!* Changmin was silently freaking out.

“It’s totally weird. I was at the mall when a car passed by me and I could’ve sworn it was you. So I asked around and found you,” she was grinning as if nothing had every happened between them. “Let’s go somewhere we can talk privately,” she commanded. Hero turned around and led her to his office. He shut the door and sat down at his desk.

“What?” he asked coldly, trying to maintain his composure.

“Can’t an old friend come say hi?” she said jokingly. Hero cringed at the words ‘friend’.

“I know you So Eun,” Hero stated.

“Okay,” So Eun gave up and sat down in a chair in front of Hero’s desk, “When I saw you, I thought there was another girl in your car and it made me realize my true feelings for you.”

“And these feelings are…?” Hero trailed off.

“I still love you,” So Eun said pretending to be shy.

“What about your boyfriend?” Hero asked, somewhat stunned.

“I would dump him, I can’t be without you!” she exclaimed. Hero smiled and got out of his chair. He walked over to So Eun and leaned towards her.

“But I can be without you,” Hero stated coldly.

So Eun’s mouth dropped, “What?”

“I don’t love you anymore So Eun, so don’t flatter yourself.” So Eun gapped at Hero’s words.

“What are you saying?” she screeched.

“You heard what I said,” Hero smirked.

“What is wrong with you oppa?! This isn’t like you!” she huffed.

“You don’t know me,” Hero said. So Eun simply stared at Hero in shock. “To me,” Hero continued, “You are just some girl I use to know.”

“Jaejoong oppa!” So Eun screeched.

“I am not your Jaejoong oppa anymore,” Hero stated with vehemence in his voice. With that Hero had flipped So Eun’s switch.

“What the… And to think I was going to take you back after seeing how well you were doing now. You can just forget it,” So Eun said as if it was a threat.

“Happily,” Hero smirked, leaning against his desk and crossing his arms over his chest.

“Forget you!” So Eun yelled, “I can just go find a guy with more money don’t regret it then.”

“Okay,” Hero nodded indifferently.

“Any guy will always be better then you, you are, and always be, any girls toy,” So Eun smirked. Hero froze and stared at her.

“That’s a lie,” Hero’s voice wavered.

“Oh, is it?” So Eun asked. Hero was lost for words. “Just face it,” So Eun continued, “You still have feelings for me, don’t you? Fine… since we have history, I will give you one more chance to admit it.”

Hero glared at her, “I don’t love you.” Hero’s look could kill, and it managed to shut So Eun up. “Listen once, and listen good. I don’t love you. I thought I did once, but it was a waste of my time.”

So Eun swallowed and in a fearful voice asked, “Are you still angry about me breaking up with you?” Hero chuckled slightly, which surprised So Eun.

“Don’t be so egotistical. I will admit, at one point I was so mad at you, I could kill someone.” Hero paused. “But I met someone who is amazing. She has seen all my bad points and almost none of my good ones, but she is still nice to me. She goes through every day smiling, even if she feels like crying. Although when she does cry, it hurts so bad that I can’t do anything else but want to comfort her...”

“Who is she?” So Eun interrupted Hero’s tangent, angrily.

“She is the girl I love, and her names is ~~~~~.”

 

 

WOOHOO! Hero has admitted his feelings! And to So Eun! This chapter was so much fun to write! Even though So Eun is a mean character, I love writing about her because I haven’t ever written about a mean money grabbing ex-. I just find that fun. Is that weird? How will you and Hero reconnect? I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!