Proof

Wrong Love

Hero was staring at the ceiling smiling happily. *I can’t believe I finally did that. I mean I have kissed her before but it was usually out of anger and I didn’t know it wasn’t So Eun. Even though it was only on the cheek, she didn’t yell at me.* Hero flipped over and laughed into his pillow.

“Wait! Where is Yi Jung?” he sat up and looked around, coming back to reality. Suddenly, he remembered that Yi Jung had gone over to your room to watch movies, so he flopped back down onto the bed. *This is so boring! I wonder if I can go over there too.* Hero pouted and jumped off the bed. He walked out of his room, next door to yours, and began to knock on the door. No one answered. *That’s weird.* Hero thought and continued to knock, but louder.

“~~~~~! It’s Hero,” Hero yelled.

“Coming,” someone mumbled from inside. The door unlocked and opened. Yi Jung was standing in the doorway rubbing his eyes sleepily. “Hero…” he slurred. “What are you doing here?”

Hero looked into the room, “Is Hyun Joo and ~~~~~ here?”

Yi Jung looked over his shoulder then back at Hero and shook his head, “Nope.” *No!* Hero thought shocked.

“Where did they go?” Hero asked.

“I don’t know,” Yi Jung yawned, “I was sleeping.”

“Okay, you can go back to sleep,” Hero smiled. Yi Jung nodded and headed back to the bed, closing the door behind him.*Where are they?* Hero thought pulling his phone out. He called you but you didn’t pick up. “Where did they go?!” Hero called Hyun Joo next. Surprisingly, she answered.

“Hello?! Who is this?!” Hyun Joo yelled into the phone.

“Hyun Joo? This is Hero!”

“…Hero! I was just about to call you!” Hyun Joo yelled.

“What? Why?” Hero asked worriedly.

“Oh! Nothing is wrong! It’s just that ~~~~~ and I are at a club and we were going to call to ask if you wanted to come too. So do you?” 

<<>> 

“Oh, okay,” Hyun Joo nodded and gave you the okay sign. “Bye!”

“Why did you invite him?” you whined, as you sat on the  bar stool.

“Because we are going to see how much he likes you!” Hyun Joo stated as if it was obvious.

“And how are we going to do that?” you asked puzzled.

“Well first off, if that outfit doesn’t help then nothing will,” she said scanning over you. You shifted uncomfortably in the outfit. After tons of begging Hyun Joo had put the jean skirt away and instead gave you a pair of short black shorts, but, as you found out, there was no use arguing over the top. You had to wear it. Even though you felt uncomfortable in the clothes, Hyun Joo kept telling you to relax, and that you looked cute, which helped a little. “Now we just have to find a guy for you…” Hyun Joo trailed off as she scanned the crowd.

“What?! Can’t I just sit here?” you exclaimed.

“Nope,” Hyun Joo shook her head, “We want to see if he gets jealous over you!” You nodded obediently.

“How about we just go out there?” Hyun Joo said pointing to the dance floor. You looked over at her wide eyed, but before you could protest, Hyun Joo had pulled you off the seat and into the crowd of people on the dance floor. Within seconds, you were enveloped by the crowd and lost hold of Hyun Joo’s  hand. You were freaking out, with all the bumping and grinding all around, and since you normally didn’t dress like this or go to places like this, it as even worse. You had once when you were mad at Hero, and you didn’t loosen up until the bartender handed you some alcohol. You snapped back to reality just in time to realize that there was someone behind you. You tried to jump away, but he had his arms wrapped firmly around your waist.

“Wait,” you mumbled trying to squirm out of his grip, but he took it as you were dancing with him, since there was not much room to actually dance, and tried to create wave with his and your body. You looked around looking for an out but Hyun Joo was no where in site.                      

<<>> 

Hero finally got to the club and instantly began to look for Hyun Joo and you.

“Where could they be?” Hero mumbled as he headed for the bar. He leaned next to a girl and started scanning the dance crowd for you.

“Hey,” the girl next to him mumbled nudging his shoulder. *Great just what I need, a flirt.* He ignored her but she didn’t stop. Finally she called out, “Hero!” Hero turned and looked at the girl. It was Hyun Joo and she was giving him a look as if saying ‘about time’.

“Where is ~~~~~?” he asked instantly.

“She is out there,” she said pointing to the dance floor. “She is probably dancing with some guy though.” Hero snapped. His face turned dark and he was fuming as he headed into the crowd. He was looking at every girl that was even just a bit similar to you. *Where is she?* Just as he thought that he saw you. At first glance it looked as if you were dancing with some guy, but then Hero focused on your face. It looked as if you were in pain.*Is she okay?* The guy leaned in and whispered something in your ear. You pushed off him, as if trying to get away. Hero’s look turned darker as he realized you were being forced to dance with the guy. Hero stormed over grabbed the guy’s arm that was around your waist, and pulled him off you. You fell forward into Hero and looked up at him stunned.

“Hero,” you muttered.

“Scram!” Hero snapped, giving the guy a glare that could make anyone scared for their life. The guy tried to show a tough side but slowly shrank back, due to the intensity of Hero. Once the guy was gone, Hero turned to you. You flinched thinking he would yell at you or something, but he didn’t. He simply stared at you. You peeked up at him and realized his eyes looked gentle and warm. You relaxed slightly, just in time for Hero pull you into a hug. “Why are you such and idiot?” he mumbled over your shoulder.

“Wha…?!” you yelled, pulling away, but Hero pulled you right back into a hug.

“I am kidding. Calm down,” he said as he patted your head. Suddenly, the music slowed, and the dancing did the same. Hero pulled you away and asked, “Would you like to dance?”  You nodded, and blushed slightly. Hero wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close, like he cherished you. You reached up, wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your head against his chest. You could hear his heartbeat, and it seemed to be going to the same beat as the music. You smiled happily, realizing that Hero really did love you. That it wasn’t one of his ways to get revenge. He was protecting you, dancing with you and doing so much for you because he cared about you. You leaned back and looked Hero in the eyes. He stared back down at you and your eyes locked. Everyone around you two had completely disappeared in your minds. You were in your own world with Hero. You suddenly stopped swaying and glanced at Hero’s lips, then back up at his eyes. You unsurely stood on your tippy toes and leaned towards him. You closed your eyes and innocently pressed your lips to Hero’s. Hero’s eyes shot wide open,  then he grinned and kissed you back.

 

 

Sorry I didn’t update yesterday, internet was down. I hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!