Welcome Back

Wrong Love

The car pulled up to the house and Junsu stepped out of the drivers seat. He walked around the car rubbing his temples. *This is not going to be pretty.* But before he could even touch your door, you swung it open. You hit Junsu and made him stumble back. You stormed up the drive way and through the door. Hero was sitting on a chair near the stairs, fuming. When the door shut behind you, Hero looked up and glared at you. You made eye contact with him for a second and then looked away. You started towards the stairs but within a second, Hero was in front of you, blocking your way.

You looked up at him angrily, “What?”

Hero smirked, “Do you really think you can get away from me that easily? So Eun!”

You rolled your eyes and angrily stated, “My name is ~~~~~.” You ducked under his arm and headed up the stairs. You got half way up the stairs when Hero grabbed your wrist and spun you around.

“You didn’t answer my question. Do you think you can get away, So Eun?!” his eyes were cold this time. But it seemed as if some invisible fire was burning in them.

You pulled your wrist out of Hero’s hand, a bit scared, but you screamed, “For the thousandth time, my name is not So Eun! It is ~~~~~! And yes! I do think I can escape that easily! As long as I breathe I will try to escape from here! So you just try to keep me…” Suddenly, Hero jumped up the stairs, closing the space between you two. He was only inches away but it silenced you instantly. “Don’t think that you…” you started again but were cut short by Hero. He pressed his lips to yours. You squirmed but could not escape. You pushed on his chest to try to get him away with no avail. Hero wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him so your arms were trapped to his chest. He kissed you passionately but nothing you did helped you get free. If anyone had walked in they would think that Hero had your consent to do this. You couldn’t escape. You flashed back to when he had first captured you and kissed you. Tears started to stream down your face as Hero continued to kiss you. Hero pulled back with a cocky, but surprised at himself, smirk until he saw your face. His eyes opened wide as he saw you crying.

“~~~…” He said softly, reaching towards you. You pushed his hand away and continued to cry. “I…” Hero had no clue what to say, his heart filled with guilt as he stared at your face. While he was thinking he suddenly felt a sharp pain on his face. His hand went to his cheek as he looked at you in shock.

“I hate you,” you said coldly. “I hate you, I hate you. I hate you!” you screamed the tears pouring down your face. You turned and ran up the stairs leaving a speechless Hero behind. You ran to your room and slammed the door, so loud that it could be heard throughout the house. *I can’t believe I just slapped him! I hate it here! I want to go home!* You slid down the door and pulled your knees up to your chest as you sobbed.

 

            Back at the stairs, Hero was standing still, staring after you. He finally sighed, and scratched the back of his head confused at what had just happened. He shook his head and turned around, about to go back down the stairs, when he saw Junsu and Changmin standing in the doorway, having witnessed everything. Both of there mouths were wide open and they both looked like statues. Hero turned away, not wanting to face them or their questions that he couldn’t answer, and headed back up the stairs to his room. He sighed and looked down the hallway towards your room. *Why did I do that!?* He turned and went into his room. He shut the door and slid down it. “She looks like her. But why is her kiss like… Cotton candy. So soft. So Eun hated that kind of kiss.” He muttered to himself as he rubbed his head, frustrated at himself. “Nice welcome back Jaejoong.... Just face it… you missed her.” He muttered angry now. But not at you, rather at himself and at the feelings he was beginning to have again. 

 

 

So what do you think? Kind of a weird part, but for some reason I found it kind of sweet at the end. I hope you look forward to my next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT.