Chapter Nine

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Donghae was waiting at the living room for Kyuhyun to be back while the rest of the member are already sleeping soundly in their beds. The main door clicked open and Donghae stood up. Kyuhyun came walking in and spotted the hyung standing there waiting for him. "So is that her?"

Kyuhyun nodded silently at Donghae's question. "She really can't remember us anymore?" Kyuhyun nodded again. "How is she?" Kyuhyun shook his head this time. "Why? How is she? Why did you shake your head? Speak something!"

"Aish hyung! Stop asking already! If you want to know then go and find out yourself!" With that Kyuhyun left to his bedroom, leaving Donghae standing at the living room looking at him.

***The next day***

Donghae was on his way to the pub that Min Young mentioned. He put on his disguise and went into the pub. He look around to find ___ but he just couldn't find her. He approached one of the staff and asked for her. "She's stationed at the bar table today."

Donghae thanked her and he went to the bar table. There stood a petite y girl who is serving drinks to the customers. "___?" He approached her and asked. The girl looked at him and chuckled, "Why are there so many people looking for me nowadays."

Donghae sat at the empty seat at the bar table. He looked around and the customers are all no longer seated here anymore. He removed his sunglasses and looked at ___. "Donghae?" ___ leaned closer to look at him as the pub was pitch dark.

Donghae nodded and smiled, "I came to look for you." 'Omo it's really Donghae, my bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter