Chapter One

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Yes yes. I know. Don't make me jealous will you? I wish I'm there gradurating with you!" I am video-calling Min who was at Seoul attending her University graduration day. "Min oppa send me this too!" She waved the bouquet of roses in front of the camera. "Alright alright. He's such a sweet boyfriend uh." Sungmin confessed to Min 2 weeks ago and she agreed to it.

"When are you coming back?" She removed the roses from the camera and looked into it. "I'm not sure about it yet. Soon maybe?" I came to China a year ago to help my dad in his company's event. Don't get me wrong, he's just an employee of the company, he's not the boss or whatsoever. Anyway, I dropped my studies at Seoul and therefore, I did not gradurate with Min today.

"It's already a year since you lef...... Ya oppa!!" The face in the screen changed and it becomes Sungmin's face instead. "___! When are you coming back to find us? You know that there's two idiots who are waiting for you." I chuckled at the scene in the screen where Min was trying to take her phone back from Sungmin. "Aish oppa!" Min finally took her phone back.

"He's right ___. The two of them are so irritating! They kept asking me about you." I blushed as I remembered the day that I left. 'I'm not with her at all! I will wait for you no matter how long!' "___! Are you done? I need some help here." I turned and looked at my dad who was fixing the huge banner. "Min, I got to go now. I will catch up with you again. Bye." With that, I hang up the call and went to help my dad.

"She'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter