Chapter Thirty Seven

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"Hi Jagi.." smiled Kyuhyun after ___ turned and looked at him with shocked. "Why...why are you here?" ___'s voice cracked upon seeing Kyuhyun sitting next to her. "Here for our date?" teased Kyuhyun. "Then Donghae oppa?" Kyuhyun placed his hand around her shoulder and pull her close to him. "Let's watch our movie first alright?"

___ wrapped her hands around his waist and smuggled in his chest. She miss him alot, his hug, his scent, his voice, his everything.

The movie came to an end after 2 hours and within this two hours, they remained at their position, not wanting to let go of each other. "So mind explaining?" asked ___ as she slowly released the hug.

"I really had a last minute schedule in the morning so I got Donghae hyung to fetch you first. I had rushed to finish the schedule and lucky I made it in time for the movie." said Kyuhyun with a smile which slowly turned into a smirk, "and I heard that you were disappointed when you saw Donghae hyung instead. and that you do not have the mood to watch this movie."

"Ani, I was so happy to have a date with Donghae until you came." ___ as she knew that Kyuhyun was teasing her. "Ohh is it.... Ok, I will go and get Donghae hyung back." said Kyuhyun with a serious face as he stood up from the seat. ___ took his hand, preventing him from walking off. "Yes, I am disappointed. I was not in the mood to watch a romance movie after knowing that you are not coming." ___ admitted as she scared Kyuhyun was angry.

Kyuhyun turned and pulled her up into a hug. "I know that you are. I am just playing with you." ___ slightly hit Kyuhyun's chest, "I thought you were angry. You scared me." Kyuhyun's hug got tighter, "I miss you." whispered Kyuhyun. "Me too."

Kyuhyun then released the hug and kneeled down on a knee. "Jagi. Life had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter