Chapter Thirty Five

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"So how's your lunch with Kim Mi?" asked ___ when she stepped into his office after lunch break. "Ok."

"What does ok means? What did you two talk about?"

"You dumped us and now you are asking what are we talking about? I know Kyuhyun did not call you at all. You did it on purpose."

"How....How did you know?" shuttered ___ with her widened eyes.

"Seriously how long have we know each other and when will you think about my feeling?" Joon Ho finally looked up from his papers and is now staring at ___'s eyes.

"I....I'm helping you. Kim Mi is a nice girl. She did so many things for you and most importantly she loves you."

"But I love you!" shouted Joon Ho as he interrupted her.

"Joon Ho...." ___'s eyes were wandering around, trying to look away from Joon Ho's stare. Joon Ho stood up from his armchair and walked over to ___ who was slowly stepping backward. Soon, she came to the end where her back hit the wall. Joon Ho took this chance and trapped her inbetween his hands which was on both sides of her head. "___"

___ made a wrong choice to look up at his eyes. Joon Ho's eyes looks hurt. "Joon Ho, you know that I have Kyu....." Joon Ho suddenly planted a kiss on her lips, cutting off her sentence. ___'s eyes widened as she felt his warm lips on her lips.

She quickly pushed Joon Ho away with all her might. "What are you doing!!" shouted ___ as she placed her hands on her lips. "When will you know my feelings for you? It had never change at all, I'm still waiting for you. ___." Joon Ho took a step forward and held her shoulders tightly.

___ was struggling, hoping to get away from the pain that Joon Ho made by holding onto her too hard. "Let me go. You're hurting me." ___ muttered which made Joon Ho realised and released the hold. "I'm sorry."

"If there's nothing else, I shall make my leave. Mr Choi." ___ bowed with her hands holding onto her shoulders. Joon Ho just stood there dazing, while ___ left the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter