Chapter Forty Three

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"I guess we are stuck here till they come over." said Kyuhyun after he hanged up the call. The staffs prepared a pair of chair for the both of them and they thanked her for that. "Can I take a photo with you?" asked the staff shyly which Kyuhyun had agreed. ___ volunteered to help out in taking the photo for them and the staff thanked them after the photo was taken.

"How long do you think they will arrive?" asked ___ as she seated back to her seat. "I don't know. But I hope as soon as possible. The crowd is getting bigger." replied Kyuhyun as he looked out of the shop. Indeed, the crowd seems to get bigger than previously.

Just then, they heard screams from outside and there stood Eunhyuk and Donghae. "Hyung! That's fast!" said Kyuhyun as he stood up from the chair and walked over to them with ___. "Babo Kyu. See what have you done here." scolded Eunhyuk as he pointed at the crowd.

"I did not know it will become this bad." explained Kyuhyun with a pout. "Aish, forget it. Let's get out of here." The four of them proceed walking by the narrow pathway that the dozen security had made. But as they walk, the pathway seems to get smaller and smaller.

Kyuhyun was holding onto ___ tightly, hoping not to lose her in the crowd. But it seems the crowd got crazier and their grip seems to lossen and soon, it's released. Kyuhyun turned immediately knowing that he lost the grip, and to his relieved, ___ was still behind him and she's holding onto his shirt instead. He gave a smile and continued walking, hoping to get out of here.

As for Eunhae, they are busying giving fanservice as they walked in front. They shook the fan's hands, if possible, they gave autograph, and they waved. So that explained why the fans got crazier.

Finally, the four of them got into their van. "Aish, that's crazy." complained Kyuhyun as he seat next to ___. "That's all your fault. What on earth are you doing over there?" scolded Eunhyuk which did not earned a reply from Kyuhyun. "Oppa, it's not his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter