Chapter Twelve

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"Hey" Donghae gently called out the moment he saw ___ stepping out of the room. ___ greeted back and smile. He went to her and held her hand. ___ looked at their hands and then to Donghae. Donghae just smiled back and pulled her to the dining table.

___ just follow him behind him while looking at their hands. She can feel her heart beating fast right now as it was her bias who is holding on her hand now. It seems like everything that happened had been washed away.

"Sit here." ___ came back to her sense when Donghae released the hold and held on her shoulder to make her sit down. Donghae then took the seat on the left next to her while Kyuhyun took the right seat next to her too.

"Chocobanana pancakes?" spoke ___ when she sees the pancakes on the plate in front of her. "Yea, you used to love to eat these. But I'm not sure if you love it now..." ___ looked at Kyuhyun with the widened eyes, "I love it. Thanks."  Kyuhyun's face brightened up, knowing that she wasn't really changed.

"It's delicious. Thanks Ryeowook-ssi." Ryeowook tilted his head and asked, "How did you know it was done by me? I meant no one told you right?" "Food was always done by you in the dorm." Ryeowook smiled, "So you are an ELF then." The boys all knew that ___ had lost all her memories but they did not know that she was an ELF, all they know was that she only knew them as Super Junior.

___ looked down at her food and nodded, "It's like a dream, having breakfast with my favourite group." "Who's your bias then?" ask Leeteuk who has never met ___ before. The boys are now on all eyes on her, hoping to know who her bias is now.

She slowly looked up and looked at each of everyone of them. Leeteuk -> Eunhyuk -> Siwon -> Heechul -> Shindong -> Kangin -> Ryeowook -> Sungmin -> Kyuhyun. She landed her last look on Donghae. "Donghae again?! Seriously why all girls have to choose him?!?!" voiced out Heechul which made all the members agreed except Donghae and Kyuhyun.

Sungmin noticed the sad look of Kyuhyun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter