Chapter Seventeen

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

 "Sorry Kyu. You will definitely find someone better than me. Take care. I love you." said ___ as she slowly closed her eyes and slowly leaning forward. Just then she felt someone pulling her back and she landed on that person. "Awww" the person whined.

She stood up and looked back at that person, "Kyu...?" Kyuhyun slowly stand up and held onto her shoulder. "Why are you so silly?" ___ was touched and happy to see him again, tears formed in her eyes. "I don't want anyone else, I only want you, don't you get it? And why did you say you don't love me anymore when you still do?" Kyuhyun's tears started to fall too.

"Do you know how much I miss you for these 2 years? Do you know how much you meant to me? Do you know how much I need you by my side?" Kyuhyun then leaned forward and pulled her into a hug. "Please don't leave me. I really need you. I can't live without you." ___ nodded silently and hugged him back. Kyuhyun smiled and hugged her tighter.

***

"Why are you there at the rooftop?" asked ___. "I was really down when you told me that you don't love me anymore. But then, a mindset of you still loving me came to me. So I decided to follow you, and I'm glad I did, or else I am sure going to lose you forever." asked Kyuhyun.

They are now sitting side by side at the sofa in ___'s house. "I'm sorry, I just don't know how to face all of you so....." Kyuhyun placed his hand over her shoulder and pull her closer. "Awww" whined Kyuhyun when ___ leaned back on his hand.

She quickly sat up and take Kyuhyun's hand to take a look. "You are injured." She looked at the wound on his elbow. "It's nothing." smiled Kyuhyun which made ___ pouted. "It's because of me that's why you are injured. You shouldn't have save me."

Kyuhyun pulled her nose which made her whined, "YA! How can I not save the girl that I love the most when she was about to commit suicide?" ___ touched her now redded nose that was caused by Kyuhyun, "But you are injured.." "And it's worth it." replied Kyuhyun.

"I will go and get the first aid kit." ___ left the sofa to get the first aid kit to apply on Kyuhyun's wound. "I feel so blessed now." said Kyuhyun when ___ was applying the medicine on his wound. "Are you crazy? Injured with a wound make you feel blessed?"

Kyuhyun shook his head while smiling ear to ear, "Blessed to have you back to my side." ___ stopped what she's doing and looked down at her feet, "But I'm.....last night..." Kyuhyun interrupted her by lifting her chin and made her look at him.

"Forget about what happen last night. Let us begin a new start today, shall we?" ___ looked at the sincere eyes that Kyuhyun is giving and she nodded. "So first thing that we have to do now is to help you tender your resignation." said Kyuhyun as he took his phone out and dialled the pub number.

"Done, your manager had approved it and you no longer need to go to work from today onwards." "But kyu, I have a contact with them.. I need to pay them m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter