Chapter Ten

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Note: This chapter will be alittle "dirty".

No One POV

Donghae and ___ had been messaging each other for two days already. ___ texted Donghae on that night for thanking him for sending her home, so that's how Donghae got her number. Kyuhyun did not know anything about them textind or even having each other's number.

At that very night, Kyuhyun decided to go back to the pub to look for ___. He stepped in the pub with disguise and approached ___ once he saw her. "Hi." Kyuhyun greeted with a smile. "It's you." ___ managed to recongize Kyuhyun behind those disguise of his.

"I told you I will be back so here I am." ___ just respond with a nod and she continue doing her stuffs. "I am really sorry for that night." apologized Kyuhyun which only received a nod in response again. "Are you planning to ignore me the whole night?"

___ ignored him and continued doing her stuffs. "Alright, I will just wait for you then." Kyuhyun took a drink and went to the corner seat. ___ can't concentrate working with those eyes staring at her the whole night, so she decided to walk over to Kyuhyun's table. "Are you going to stare at me the whole night?" ___ looked at the empty glass of drink on his table and spoke again, "If you had finished drinking, please leave. There are more customers waiting for the table here."

Kyuhyun shook his head in response, "Ani. I'm still going to drink. Please get me a glass of lychee martini. Thank you." ___ rolled her eyes and walked off to make the drink for him. She passed the drink to him and proceed doing her stuffs again.

"Darling~" A pair of arms hugged her from behind. She smiled and turned around. "My friend want to meet you. So I brought them here for a drink." ___ nodded her head and hugged his neck.

Dong Su released the hug and tagged her to his friends who were settled at the another side of the pub.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter